How bad do you hate the summer?

Mid 70s in Hermosa Beach all week. Lots of ^ ^ ^ to look at as well . . .
Pffft...but you're constantly looking over your shoulder for blatant, unrestricted store robberies courtesy of Mr. Gascon.   :js:

A long time colleague and friend lives a block away from the recent jewelry store robbery.  It's not all sunshine and pleasant weather.

Pffft...but you're constantly looking over your shoulder for blatant, unrestricted store robberies courtesy of Mr. Gascon.   :js:

A long time colleague and friend lives a block away from the recent jewelry store robbery.  It's not all sunshine and pleasant weather.
He is probably safe unless he owns a jewelry store, they get robbed in the nicest neighborhoods................not in the slums :classic_biggrin:

The world is out there dying saying it's so hot and here's me...loving it.  I hate the cold more than words can express.  It was 113 yesterday and I was sitting outside on the patio talking on the phone.

I do feel for people who have the heat and humidity.  Humidity just sucks.

The world is out there dying saying it's so hot and here's me...loving it.  I hate the cold more than words can express.  It was 113 yesterday and I was sitting outside on the patio talking on the phone.

That's because you're one of Satan's helpers.  :esco:

There is a reason "Florida Man" lives in Florida were its Heat and Humidity to the max...

vihgz.jpg
be6hb.jpg

zzl80.jpg
834f8dvdfvc51.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Mac
 A quick 30 minute drive to the beach and the cool 75 degrees.  So far it has not been crazy hot.  Maybe a few days over 100.   Next week it will be chilly with temps in the low 80s.    

A quick 30 minute drive to the beach and the cool 75 degrees.  So far it has not been crazy hot.  Maybe a few days over 100.   Next week it will be chilly with temps in the low 80s.    
A quick 90 minute drive up the hill and I go from 110 to 75 degrees and no people just trees.

A quick 90 minute drive up the hill and I go from 110 to 75 degrees and no people just trees.
90 "seconds" in Hell is too long.

...but its a "dry" heat right?

Heat is fine in Vegas, 

the Dry Heat does not feal as draining, most places are AC, car is AC, out side during the day is 100-112, that does not seem bad, still wearing long pants, 115-121 is hard no mater what,  so far has been 96 at night, 

When it is humid in Vegas 90 degrees is worse with the humidity than normal 115 dry heat,  

Still heading to Dumont in a couple of weeks, will get there when the sun is setting and will leave around 10AM, 

Crime is up across the Country and the kind we are seeing in affluent areas is highly organized.  I aint skerrrd. This is the real problem out here.

image.png

Crime is up across the Country and the kind we are seeing in affluent areas is highly organized.  I aint skerrrd. This is the real problem out here.

View attachment 37945
It's important for those kids to keep good relations with their parents.

I've already told my own, be ready for the day you have to wipe my ass...I wiped yours. I don't care if you put me in the further back room of the house. Also expect that I will second guess the rules you give your kids..."Why can't Billy have cake for breakfast, its got milk, eggs, flour..."  :ex:

Payback is a bitch, want my house?....expect me to be the old guy you have to deal with as the price to be paid.

200.gif

I can do that too.  LOL!

Seems in AZ lots flock to the mountains to get out of the heat. 

Back