How bad do you hate the summer?

funco4lizzle

Reaction score
 Tired of this heat, been in the 114+ - 122 for weeks here. I get home sweating my arse off and Goldmember is covered up and not being loaded up to go to the dunes put me in a worse mood than going to work...

cover.jpg

I do get tired of the heat, and i have nothing in comparison that you have to deal with it. Where I live it is 98-105 degrees for a couple of months, but I find some weekends to get out of the heat.  This weekend going to the Sierras to ride my Motorcycle, next weekend beach house in Mexico.  Come August camping at the Beach for a weekend.

We are very lucky here in San Diego! the weather is INCREDIBLE. I am soo thankful for it! However, our CA government is doing EVERYTHING possible to make me want to leave the state....... The only thing keeping me here is my kids and the weather!!!! When the kids are all out.....I wanna move and come back to CA for the Glamis season.

:poule:

Idaho OR Wilmigton NC is what we are looking at!

112 yesterday in oklahoma, i don't know how you guys that live in this day in and day out do it. 

today is overcast and 101 and it feels like fall lmao

I was at Huntington State Beach 2 weeks ago and will be at Bolsa Chica this weekend...

I'm surviving for sure...

200.gif

Having grown up in the Northeast, where the sun seldom shines, Summer is humid as hades, and Winter sucks donkey dong, I am more than happy to float in the pool for a bit. I am an early riser anyway, so if something needs done I knock it out early. By the time monsoon is over I am am certainly ready for cooler temps, no doubt. But having traveled to places like Orlando, Daytona, or even near KC MO in late July/August, I will take the AZ heat all day long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Summer is my second favorite season.  That said, I just took a cold water only shower that was wayyyy to effin hot.

Back