Highway Star

This made me nervous...  the trailer was swatonh back and forth enough it was moving the ass end of the truck....  and the trailer is tiny...  

And another soy sauce warrior cutting in and out of traffic pis@ing everyone off....  

20210614_155807.jpg

20210614_155913.jpg

Oh the awesome Eagle station. Some real winners there. Even bigger winners in the canyon between the station and the freeway.
With an honorable mention to the pimps and hookers living in the apartment complex across the street.

Oh the awesome Eagle station. Some real winners there. Even bigger winners in the canyon between the station and the freeway.
My favorite is the ginger tweaker that sits on the offramp or at the gas station pretending to cry works well too, i hear he o/d’s once a week. I do miss the black dood that cruised around in a fishnet tshirt  and thong. At least he was good for a laugh

I'm pretty sure the dude in the Camaro use one of them high quality brushes to paint his custom design.  LOL 

Dude with the trailer came out of the carpool lane and stuck in the lane next to the fast lane forever.

20210617_174236.jpg

20210616_152003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The cruiser was super deluxe.  That thing on the roof is a solar panel...

The donk was on the way down to the roller coaster by sea world.  My wife goes "why do they do that'"?  My answer was "for the same reason I would have cut the back half out of it and put huge tires".  She got it.  

20210619_161025.jpg

20210619_154819.jpg

Back