Highway Star

Not sure what this guy was thinking ruining a 57 Chevy like that

20210525_194439.jpg

20210525_200826.jpg

And the pee peebag in the electric car leaving electric scooters all over town to get thrown into cantons and the ocean.... 😞

20210530_143652.jpg

20210530_143404.jpg

20210530_143510.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This always amazes me.  East bound I-10 near Ontario this morning - in the carpool lane!!

Moho towing in carpool.png

But there was more than 2 people in the MH.  LOL 

I saw some landscaper come out of the carpool lane at about 80 on the 15S, sat in the fast lane for another 5 miles until I turned off.  LOL 

Last edited by a moderator:
This always amazes me.  East bound I-10 near Ontario this morning - in the carpool lane!!

View attachment 5961
In Az, completely legal do it all the time. For me towing over there to the dunes is the safest place to be. From my house I can get into the HOV lane quickly and go thru 6 large interchanges and not change lanes once.  Just hang out in the far left and cruise with the flow of traffic.  Hell I will even time me leaving with the time I can run in that lane by myself all the way across town. 

In Az, completely legal do it all the time. For me towing over there to the dunes is the safest place to be. From my house I can get into the HOV lane quickly and go thru 6 large interchanges and not change lanes once.  Just hang out in the far left and cruise with the flow of traffic.  Hell I will even time me leaving with the time I can run in that lane by myself all the way across town. 
I know it is legal in AZ, but in CA it IS NOT!!  There are several ways it violates their laws - towing should only be in the right lane, and is permitted in lane next it for passing only (nobody ever follows that one), so basically right 2 lanes only.  Towing also has a maximum speed of 55...so no way you should be in the carpool lane, next to the "fast lane"!!

1450310420-2sp68v.gif

Not sure what this is (other than a Mercedes) but it looks expensive.   Twin turbo V8......  sounds like it could be fun. 

20210603_152135.jpg

that is quite the trailer behind that black truck!!!

Back