High end tequila….

I love me some tequila. I agree Don Julio 1942 is pretty damn delicious. The Casa Amigos Añejo can stand up to a lot more expensive tequilas. Here are a couple I didn’t see on here that I find to be pretty damn delicious

Avion 44 extra anejo - blows away 1942 IMO at the same price range if not a little less

Dame Mas extra Anejo - a little on the pricey side $200ish but smooth as silk and a great taste

Adictivo Doble Reposado -My current favorite!  go with the Doble as opposed to the regular Reposado. Best deal on tequilas, it’s at around the $55 range but can stand up to ANY $100-$150 bottle all day  they make an anejo and extra añejo as well but I like the Reposado better than the more expensive ones  the Adictivo extra anejo is great but has a Brandy type after taste that took away from the tequilaness(if that’s a word) from the drink  

View attachment 36867

View attachment 36868

View attachment 36869
I have had several bottles of the adictivo .. It is smooth, but it is sweet.. If you love the flavor and smooth without so much sweetness, try the adictivo crystalino.. its one of my fav’s.. to me, 1942 is good, but never could get on the bandwagon for its price point.. like you said, IMHO Avion is better, and there are several other choices, that outdo 1942 for less.. Thank you to all of you who are posting your obscure fav’s . I tend to enjoy the “under the radar ones more” As like some said, all the stars making hooch stuff is not that great as far as what I have tried.

If you go to Bevmo or Totalwine, they will order stuff in for you.
Oh I know, but the ease of going to OTT and just shipping to your doorstep is nice..  I ended up just ordering this AM and shipped it to our business instead, and the order went through..  :5: .. I ordered (2) new ones I have not had before..  :azw:

Got my shipment from them today.. the bottle of Casamigos is some rank a$$ crap.. how they can market that as tequila is a stretch.. I have sucked a siphone hose of gasoline that had better flavor than that..

A55CCC99-D28F-4463-8D64-1D3A589141B6.jpeg

Got my shipment from them today.. the bottle of Casamigos is some rank a$$ crap.. how they can market that as tequila is a stretch.. I have sucked a siphone hose of gasoline that had better flavor than that..

View attachment 37392
That mezcal is very harsh. Like chewing on a piece of bark. The other offerings from them are not bad though. 

Tried a lot of high end tequila but just don’t like tequila in general.. threw up too much in my youth I guess 

abc

🤢🤢🤢🤮🛌🤪

Old Town Tequila used to be my go to in Ca,  The one neg. in AZ. No shipping spirits. WTF. 
Tequila day on old town. Gonna give a few a try that were recommended here. 

Almost bought this to just have at the house. 

8C9BF638-A724-49BE-94F9-B6D724EAE55B.png

Will be posting my thoughts on these as soon as I get them. 

7E0D2F3B-9D46-43D3-893A-19C3C0882E2A.png

Will be posting my thoughts on these as soon as I get them. 

View attachment 38118
Haven’t tried the Grand Mayan . I have the other 2.. Avion IMHO, is hands down better than Don Julio 1942 , for less $.. The Adictivo is super smooth, but also super sweet..After trying both,  I actually prefer the Cristalino version better.. It’ll be interesting to hear your thoughts on the grand Mayan versus the other two

Back