High end tequila….

Jtmoney714

Reaction score
I thought there was a thread about this but maybe that was pre crash. I was looking for some peoples suggestions on some good ones to try. Here are a few of my favorites. Clase azul always goes well. This Dulce Amargura is very exceptional. I also really enjoy 1942. What are some of the others you guys like. 

5408539B-A658-46C6-90F5-A3627168CEC1.jpeg

My inderstanding is this is supposed to be pretty good drinking tequila.   I bought it for anniversary and we never even opened it.  Maybe the 4th of July is a good excuse... 

20220704_130047.jpg

Don Julio Real is one of the best i have ever had.  Second is clase azul reposado. Clase azul ultra is supposedly very nice also but at $1700-2400/bottle I have not tried it yet. As previously mentioned, casamigos is very good for the $$ and my go to for daily drinking....

I love tequila 

Very smooth sipping tequila women love it.  $99 bucks at total wine

F1F32022-F8E4-4B46-9751-0BA142B45F3E.jpeg

Don Julio Real is one of the best i have ever had.  Second is clase azul reposado. Clase azul ultra is supposedly very nice also but at $1700-2400/bottle I have not tried it yet. As previously mentioned, casamigos is very good for the $$ and my go to for daily drinking....
I like the casa amigos. My daily would be the herradura anejo. Clase azul reposado is good but I feel over priced. Especially for a reposado. 

I love tequila 

Very smooth sipping tequila women love it.  $99 bucks at total wine

View attachment 36430
I’ll have to give that one a try. 

My inderstanding is this is supposed to be pretty good drinking tequila.   I bought it for anniversary and we never even opened it.  Maybe the 4th of July is a good excuse... 

View attachment 36414

Thats the wife and I's favorite. Except we prefer the Reposado. Stuff will make you wake up slowly and blow off everything you had planned that day. Peace

Don Julio Reposado Excellent Choice! Peace

I got this bottle as a Christmas gift from a vendor.  Hear it is pretty good looking for a good reason to open it up

0705220752 (002).jpg

Big fan of Class Azul.  Have been for years.

My wife and I love tequila too, we've never had anything over $300 a bottle though....

We like Anejo's the best.

Don Julio 1942
Jose Cuervo Reserva De La Familia Tequila

daily we drink Hornitos Anejo

IMG_2959.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Don Julio Reposado Excellent Choice! Peace

I always have a bottle of the DJ Reposado Private Cask at home.  I bit more $$$ than their regular (which is still great value).  Unfortunately,  I have a few friends who come over every other week or so and always make a point to polish off my bottle . . .

My wife and I love tequila too, we've never had anything over $300 a bottle though....

We like Anejo's the best.

Don Julio 1942

daily we drink Hornitos Anejo

View attachment 36473

These are my two choices as well:

Don Julio 1942

A few years ago on a Baja trip we were at a bar in a small town called San Quintin.  We killed off several bottles of Jose Cuervo Reserva De La Familia. There was about 20 of us and my friend's girlfriend kept ordering shots for everyone.  She woke up the next morning with a nice $600 bar bill.  LMAO!!!!

Best part of good tequila is no hangover.  

Best part of good tequila is no hangover.  
Pretty much, I buy expensive enough to not be wack dead in the morning.

My dad only had this garbage barrel bottle of Jimmy Buffet Margaritaville, and damn that hurt in the morning. I only had maybe 5oz of it....

Back