Happy Juneteenth everyone!

Five.five-six

Reaction score
As someone who has never owned a slave I’d like to wish a very merry Juneteenth to anyone who has never been a slave!

Seasons greetings and happy holidays!

My sister in law works for Starbucks.  She was given a day off for it. 

Unreal.

I know that for Christmas, there is Santa Claus and presents and a tree, for Easter there a bunny and mass, for New Years we get really drunk (St Patrick’s too) and Halloween we give out candy to children,  but what sorts of activities might be appropriate for celebrating Juneteenth?

I know that for Christmas, there is Santa Claus and presents and a tree, for Easter there a bunny and mass, for New Years we get really drunk (St Patrick’s too) and Halloween we give out candy to children,  but what sorts of activities might be appropriate for celebrating Juneteenth?
You get to walk up to a black man and say

"Time to get a job Muther plucker"

Do we all get to go looting??

work gave us today off paid also, I am cool with that :cheers:

I heard on the news that my president signed the bill....that idiot doesn't know what June Teent means or he woulda waited till June Teent to sign it.

So what day is Juneteenth? Give me the date not the actual day. Let me clarify. Peace

They Quanza, Martin Luther king day, Juneteenth and black history month!!!

All we get is Father’s Day. 
This lines up with Fathers Day  now, another 3 day weekend....................sweet 😆

I was given the day off today, paid of course....................but I am working because Craps got to get done.  Next year I will plan better

Pencil it on the calendar next year. Peace

Back