Got a new Truck!

If I may ask...what is missing when you got it as far as amenities if any. (Some stuff the dealer will have to install when available)

I hear no heated or cooling seats, no heated steering wheel, no parking sensors, etc...

Just curious.

You're gonna love it.

:headbang:
Everything is was supposed to have, it came with.  Wasn't supposed to have heated seats/wheel or power seats.

Get use to doing your own oil changes. It takes a lot of oil and if you take it in you will freak out at the cost. Doing it your self is bad enough. Fuel filter change maybe every other oil change.

Get use to doing your own oil changes. It takes a lot of oil and if you take it in you will freak out at the cost. Doing it your self is bad enough. Fuel filter change maybe every other oil change.
Actually, It's cheaper to take it to the dealer...well at my dealer.

@Bansh88 I buy a pack of (3) oil changes for $150 at my dealer.  Simpson Garden Grove or Simpson Irvine does this deal.

That ends up being $50 per oil change...can't even buy the oil for that.

Buy your fuel filters online. Dealer will rip you off for $100. it's like 21.99 for the AC/delco one online. Easy change, plus no priming the fuel pump like on the older models, pre-L5P motor.

:headbang:

Back