Glamisdunes.com 3x5 Flags

Awesome.

I go thru 2, sometimes 3 US Flags a year. We fly 365 days, rain or shine, etc. in my front yard and I just get the $25 one from COSTCO, etc.

I don't like seeing any tattered edges or fading. :usa:

Civic / Senior Center down the street has a drop box for retiring US Flags, they are always dropped off there.

I have a sealed, unused set of the Black and White 3x5 and 4 of the small GD flags. They're MINE. Just waiting to get out there..

200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome.

I go thru 2, sometimes 3 US Flags a year. We fly 365 days, rain or shine, etc. in my front yard and I just get the $25 one from COSTCO, etc.

I don't like seeing any tattered edges or fading. :usa:

Civic / Senior Center down the street has a drop box for retiring US Flags, they are always dropped off there.

I have a sealed, unused set of the Black and White 3x5 and 4 of the small GD flags. They're MINE. Just waiting to get out there..

I am 24/7/365 also. Two sets of lights on all the time. One is solar in case Edison is down.

On a trivia note, both Disneyland and Disney World fly flags 24/7/365, but "most" of the flags do not have the correct number of stars on them. Therefore, they do not need to be lit or retired at night. (Most, not every flag)

Last edited by a moderator:
I should have the sample in my hands next week. Then its 5-7 days after I say yes. 

I didn’t notice this was a different thread than the pay it forward.  I’d buy a flag or 2 if you have extras made. 

Gm....you still taking orders? Peace

Bring some to G this Veterans trip. Peace

Back