Glamisdunes.com 3x5 Flags

Working on it. Thanks for the interest. I should have more details this week.  :gd2:

Dang and I’ve got a black and a white one. I could sell mine and buy a Speed car  
You should / Those SPEED cars are more like "Investments / Futures"  a guy your age could use SOLID INVESTMENTS like that in his portfolio!!!! :cheers:

They say the wait for a Speed Car is like waiting in line at Chaparal  for a single bolt for your buddy the Friday b4 Christmas. (Thank You Robert!!!)............ Irriating / Frustrating / Madning /Empty / and then repeat cycle of emotion! @ROBERT L

DON'T DO IT / Those Flags Rock the campsite!!!!! Mine will be up on Monday on pad1

(Big one on the trailer / little ones on all the atc 70s and quads!!!) :gdbanner:

:poule:

58B2DD8E-A030-44F0-9BEF-42AF861393EE.jpeg

A98235F5-9306-434C-B018-C5AF3A1DC277.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love 2 in the color black. Not sure how to pay, but I usually always do, one way or the other. 

On a "Flag Related" topic, the wind blew so hard the other day,

my American flag was ripped apart. I noticed it flapping, and retired it inside.

The good news is, Amazon had a "Made In USA" American flag and it has arrived.

I'll be in business later today.

The good news is, Amazon had a "Made In USA" American flag and it has arrived.
I ordered some Flags off Amazon for work last month.  My usual Annin vendor was out of stock.

I'm very suspicious of the "Made In USA" label on the Amazon flags.  Decent flags but the ad and packaging looks Chyyynese-ish.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered some Flags off Amazon for work last month.  My usual Annin vendor was out of stock.

I'm very suspicious of the "Made In USA" label on the Amazon flags.  Decent flags but the ad and packaging looks Chyyynese-ish.
It looks solid. Very well sewn. And of course Amazon listing said "Made In USA".

I guess I'll see how it holds up.

Back