Ghost camping 101

I wonder if I cant market this Ghost Camper kit to all of the ballers on the west side.  LOL.

Three rules!

1) You need a huge pile of wood in the center of camp.

2) You need a ton of cones, couple folding tables spread out. Next level is to lock a side x side at the edge of the road too.

3) Last you need caution tape but make sure you rip it in a few places so it looks like its been there for a while. 

There was that guy that was in Wash 13 all season.  Nobody cares in the washes.  Pad 5 is probably already full.
That guy was a total d bag.  Cones squared off for his space with firewood collected for the whole season.  We asked about him a couple of times and were told the rangers finally threw him out of the isdra permanently.  Heard he had a bad attitude towards the rangers and they had enough.

If you fake it, you will get towed. Park your stuff and leave. Nothing will happen to ya. Peace

Always have 1 employee there to move things around so it looks like there are people in camp. 
FIFY

How about the Michael Jordon on the train to make it look like there is someone in the motor home???  but make it go all the way up & down the hallway in the MH.

Or one of these with the articulating head & the antlers removed, so it looks like you have an oddly shaped dog???

Don't forget jazzy Christmas music.

There was that guy that was in Wash 13 all season.  Nobody cares in the washes.  Pad 5 is probably already full.
He actually got an earful several times and was told if there was further problems with him and his territorial tirades they would pull his permit. 

I recall About 8 yrs ago we had pad 5 with about a dozen rigs I was the last guy out on Monday. This old timer with a nice MoHo, a stacker and AZ plates rolled in..  Nice guy..came over and asked if I was leaving since he had some rigs coming later...Told him ya in awhile...So then the firewood truck showed up...Three big stacks down the center of pad 5..Not long after about ten or twelve big rigs pulled in ..all high dollar...most with enclosed trailers or stackers..Then the Ford F450 party bus showed up and all the guys who drove in all the rigs got on the bus and left leaving just the original old guy..I asked him what was up...Said he had some friends who were going to come and go for the next several weeks...That was the end of pad 5 for that season....

That guy was a total d bag.  Cones squared off for his space with firewood collected for the whole season.  We asked about him a couple of times and were told the rangers finally threw him out of the isdra permanently.  Heard he had a bad attitude towards the rangers and they had enough.
We called him the Wood Nazi.

We called him the Wood Nazi.
We just called him bhole. I can’t imagine there was more than one person that tried to spend the whole season in wash 13. The guy we encountered had his genesis coned off and a giant pile of wood. They seemed to have something to say to us every day and it always turned into a screaming match. This was Presidents’ Day, I happened to follow him out on my next trip in March. He didn’t seem to happy as I gave him a little honk and his middle finger came out. 🤣🤣

First rule of ghost camping, which this guy didn’t get, is don’t be an bholes to your neighbors.

oh, and cones

9D010DA1-2962-42A3-B93E-10490DE4CC15.jpeg

This guy is probably headed out there now...

Aren't we suppose to have this topic in October or November. Isn't the guy that shows up with a group of 10 rigs, Friday after Thanksgiving, suppose to be the one complaining about not finding a spot on Roadrunner because of ghost campers?

Aren't we suppose to have this topic in October or November. Isn't the guy that shows up with a group of 10 rigs, Friday after Thanksgiving, suppose to be the one complaining about not finding a spot on Roadrunner because of ghost campers?
We have to get this party started early.  Last season it seemed there were no off-weekends and certain areas on Gecko had the same rigs parked there all season. 

I hear a particular former racecar driver would like to camp with you this season.  LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
We have to get this party started early.  Last season it seemed there were no off-weekends and certain areas on Gecko had the same rigs parked there all season. 

I hear a particular former racecar driver would like to camp with you this season.  LOL!
You heard wrong Indiana Jones, so put the shovel away.  :deadhorse:

Back