For Next Sand Car - School Me

I was leaning toward Funco even before I met with Grant. My time with him and his family just made the decision pretty easy actually. I don't have the knowledge that many of you do so I will have to say, I asked a lot of dumb questions. Grant was very patient with me and took the time to answer everything and then some. 

When it gets closer to my build slot I plan to start another thread and seek input on features I should add and those I shouldn't. For now, I just have the challenge of waiting for my build time. 
Congratulations! Always exciting thinking and planning a new build. Every time I have spoken or asked Grant a question no matter how busy he is there is always time. You made a great choice. 

Glad you had a good experience meeting with Matt. Once you know what you are looking at its so blatantly obvious the difference between builders. Unfortunately 99% of guys in the dunes have zero idea. From eliminating dead tubes in the chassis, geometry and bumpsteer, to even the little things... properly shanked bolts and plumbing. I can almost guarantee that if you build an alumicraft you will look back and be glad you did. 

View attachment 94614
This car is straight up PERFECTION!!!!

Wiping the drool off my keyboard as I type!

:lmao:

Back