For all San Diegans...

Where is all of the money the county paid in taxes for the highway specific repairs that have not been done????  
My first guess is the same black hole that all of our taxes go into. Translated: illegals. I remember when my mom bought her house in 1968 for $15k, the ultra low property taxes on that property paid for her fair share of the public school system. That included football uniforms and pads, band instruments, gym equipment, orchestra instruments and a fleet of Pintos for driver's ed, not to mention a fully equipped auto shop and wood working shop. Every kid had books and school supplies.

Now they're collecting sky high taxes on $1 million homes, teachers have to buy school supplies out of their own pockets and school superintendent arseholes are getting paid $200k - $400k for being total idiots. I swear to God the 5th graders have more common sense than the entire school board put together.

My first guess is the same black hole that all of our taxes go into. Translated: illegals. I remember when my mom bought her house in 1968 for $15k, the ultra low property taxes on that property paid for her fair share of the public school system. That included football uniforms and pads, band instruments, gym equipment, orchestra instruments and a fleet of Pintos for driver's ed, not to mention a fully equipped auto shop and wood working shop. Every kid had books and school supplies.

Now they're collecting sky high taxes on $1 million homes, teachers have to buy school supplies out of their own pockets and school superintendent arseholes are getting paid $200k - $400k for being total idiots. I swear to God the 5th graders have more common sense than the entire school board put together.
And Lottery dollars...................somewhere along the way, all the money goes into the general fund now.  Zero checks and balances.  Then add all the bonds that get approved year after year, where in the hell is that money.

And Lottery dollars...................somewhere along the way, all the money goes into the general fund now.  Zero checks and balances.  Then add all the bonds that get approved year after year, where in the hell is that money.
The corruption is insane, they behave like nobody's watching and they never get prosecuted. I worked with a guy who was telling me that the land in Pt Loma that was used to build NTC was taken from the Indian tribe. The contract stipulated that if the military ever stopped using the land, it would revert back to the Indian tribe. So back around 2001, they shut down NTC and somehow the land was sold to the McMillin family for practically nothing and all fingers pointed at several city council members, who allegedly got nice kickbacks for their involvement, but nothing was ever done about it, even though it was on the front page of the U-T for several days. It's like they're all immune, like the Clintons. 

Back