fireworks for the New Years

Seeing the video from last year (which I'm guessing is similar to years / decades prior), if you choose to go to Glamis on New Years and get pissed about the fireworks because you, yore pet, wife or whoever else in yore orbit has an issue with it, I'm thinking it's kinda on you as that horse has left the barn

Kinda like don't go out there if you don't like SxSs that play loud shitty music, or the holiday crowds or  . . .

Has anyone been at KOH and had those guys set off those HUGE motors at like 330am......Not sure if it was ABC.....but damn they were LOUD.........parked over by Turkey Claw....scared the pee out of me, cause I was tired and out and the whole RV shook..... alarms everywhere....That was kind of a pee pee move......but in hindsight...the drunk guys lighting them probably laughed their arses off. 
We already have rooms at Pioneer Town for our KOH trip in Feb. ..but we'll do fireworks at like 6/7pm. .. then head to the bar where we're staying.

abc

Has anyone been at KOH and had those guys set off those HUGE motors at like 330am......Not sure if it was ABC.....but damn they were LOUD.........parked over by Turkey Claw....scared the pee out of me, cause I was tired and out and the whole RV shook..... alarms everywhere....That was kind of a pee pee move......but in hindsight...the drunk guys lighting them probably laughed their arses off. 
Yup we camped at Turkey Claw, but set them off at some other spot,.. Chocolate Thunder I thnk.

Eh, every red blooded Male loves explosions partnered with bright, colorful lights.

But, grown Males comprehend the ripple effect they have on Pets and other animals. If your idea of fun is creating havok in an animal's brain just because you can, well... you're just that "Democrat" kind of special.
Yore suggesting that fireworks can't be lit off because they might offend yore dog is one of the most democrat things I've read in quite a while.

I set em' off and I also have a dog who is sensitive to it. 

I'm a 'bad person'.. but I've forgiven myself .. so I'm 'cool.'?

whoops

abc

Last edited by a moderator:
So do you feel bad for my Dog when I take him hunting ?  After all Guns are LOUD,  Or do you feel bad for the animal I just shot ?  Not sure who the Democrat is here.........

Make Dogs Great Again !

I don't own a dog. Or a cat. or... any other kind of animal.

Therefore... supporting the claims made by OTHERS on here, must make me the ONLY one with a Democrat stance? Being a "Democrat" is pretty much known as being selfish or not caring about others. Seems the finger you're trying to point at me, doesn't comprehend that? 

You suggesting that lighting off fireworks, without consideration of your neighbors animals... is one of the most bhole things I've read in quite a while. At least you're proud of it, eh? (insert Joe Biden clap, here).

That is funny....I bet the rangers were freaking out trying to figure out who to ticket first.....Um Everyone in Wash 10 gets a ticket........
im guilty as charged...we have some home made 1/4 stick for wash 10 this year and  will be herd by most.kids in camp love them.we dont light them around the house and we have farms next to us and we have some live stock as well.but glamis is no hold bard...sorry not sorry! imm be a kid till I die I guss

I'm not a fan but it comes with the territory, I get it but don't be a douche and catch peoples chit on fire. Last trip though I did spend one evening with a PA speaker aimed at our neighbors with an air raid siren and chicken wing on an hour loop, passive aggressively letting them and the rest of wash 13 know that I didn't like the mortars dropping directly on top of my RV... after a few minutes of that they stopped lighting them off within 20' of my rig at least... I'm better prepared now though, only had a pair of Bose SL1s with me that time, will have those and a pair of JBL Partybox 310s as well as six 12' powered PAs with me the rest of the season... oh, and I get up by 5am to piss these days so go ahead and keep me up all night, I'll be sure to blast some revile for your camp while I'm watching the sun come up... now GTF off my lawn :ol:  

So we can shoot our guns off, I'm so confused on the law......................

When we fly on holidays with fireworks, we have a 4k ag deck, but some people seem to get really really good stuff that will travel up to 4k.  

Big Ry’s fireworks in winterhaven, CA just outside of Yuma, AZ just off the 8 on your way to glamis. It’s on the Rez and will sell all the big chit. I have no idea what a good deal is, but fireworks seem expensive to me anyway. 

Oh, and my dogs hate them too, so light them off somewhere far far away please. 

Hey Mega, Since you are not trying to acquire fireworks and only doing research.  They make fireworks that go off Low, Mid or High in height.  Research shows that the high flyers have less chance of blowing up in someone camp/rv/toy/dog/horse/chicken/wife etc.  And if your research discovers where to get those bad ass loud  firecrackers that can wake the dead.  Please call me so I too can participate in research.  Nice to have knowledge when you have that camp that blasts music till 4AM and they are all passed out in their chairs or rigs.  I like me some payback.....ooops I typed that out lol.

Hey Mega, Since you are not trying to acquire fireworks and only doing research.  They make fireworks that go off Low, Mid or High in height.  Research shows that the high flyers have less chance of blowing up in someone camp/rv/toy/dog/horse/chicken/wife etc.  And if your research discovers where to get those bad ass loud  firecrackers that can wake the dead.  Please call me so I too can participate in research.  Nice to have knowledge when you have that camp that blasts music till 4AM and they are all passed out in their chairs or rigs.  I like me some payback.....ooops I typed that out lol.
During my rigorous research i have found plenty of angry Karens and a handful of very helpful members along with alot of neat stories.  It also has netted me with some redbull sized cans with fuses and some thick toilet paper roll launching devices from an undercover source in the east Valley of Metro Phoenix.

My next project is acquiring a good light, those damn lighter sticks always seem to fail me when im acting like a 12 year old pyro.  Maybe one of the maybe Karens husbands, Ken will point me in the right direction.  

Reactions: JBL
Back