fireworks for the New Years

But when it comes to being out in the Desert or Glamis....it's different than being at home....but we still have the same issues with dogs and idiots... we would light them off far enough away to not burn anything, but still fun for the kids. 

the most fun we had was shooting little skyrockets up and aiming them so the empty husks fell in the fire, It was a fun game....but there were only a couple of us there and we knew everyone's tolerance level of fireworks. 

Fireworks are for “kittys”(forum friendly)!!!!

I look at anyone lighting off fireworks as litters!!! 

Please don’t let me catch you littering!!!!

Fireworks are for “kittys”(forum friendly)!!!!

I look at anyone lighting off fireworks as litters!!! 

Please don’t let me catch you littering!!!!
“Let you catch me”?????

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I like fireworks. Valley of Fire north of Vegas has a good supply.

Has anyone been at KOH and had those guys set off those HUGE motors at like 330am......Not sure if it was ABC.....but damn they were LOUD.........parked over by Turkey Claw....scared the pee out of me, cause I was tired and out and the whole RV shook..... alarms everywhere....That was kind of a pee pee move......but in hindsight...the drunk guys lighting them probably laughed their arses off. 

How does everyone feel about the Chinese Lanterns ?  :popcorn:  

On my morning walk thru the Dunes, I always grab them when I see 'em. They look cool flying. What goes up must come down. Peace

How does everyone feel about the Chinese Lanterns ?  :popcorn:  
LOL!  I was mostly fine with them...

Until a "neighbor" kept crashing them into my toyhauler.  Nothing quite like a pile of tissue paper with a candle in it to help a toyhauler really light up the night. :biggrin:

Back