chEFFs Dream Home Build

Finalized the Grade. 3 tier action! Time for some retaining walls. Peace

IMG_4037.JPG

IMG_4041.JPG

I gotta admit.....This dude is a BADA** on a machine! Peace

IMG_4051.JPG

IMG_4042.JPG

Just returned from 2 weeks in Mother G friday the 24th. First time pulling in. Nailed it!! Driveway is the PERFECT size. I was worried when I pulled off the HWY. The wife kept saying........"You're a BADASS you'll pull it off" She was right! Glad it worked cause I would have been stuck. Peace

Just returned from 2 weeks in Mother G friday the 24th. First time pulling in. Nailed it!! Driveway is the PERFECT size. I was worried when I pulled off the HWY. The wife kept saying........"You're a BADASS you'll pull it off" She was right! Glad it worked cause I would have been stuck. Peace
Glad you made it back OK. 
All hell broke loose after you left. Cold, rain and 40+ “W” with 60+ gusts. 

Glad you made it back OK. 
All hell broke loose after you left. Cold, rain and 40+ “W” with 60+ gusts. 

Had to pull off the hwy for a day cause of that W. Brutal. Peace

Reactions: FOG
Remember the Trash across the street problem? Met the man yesterday. Totally Cool Guy. Ed Smith. Go Figure. Same age as me, And I called him OLD. HA! He apologized for the mess and was cleaning it up as we spoke. Talked about the Dream Build and our vision directly into his living room from the driveway. I told him it freaks me out looking over there. He says they don't like it either. "Do you know how much 20' trees cost?" He does. Wait until he hears the ManCave Stereo System. His neighborhood is going to get RIPPED with RYCHE / Metallica / Disturbed / Pantera / Scorpions etc etc etc..........Hope he likes to Rock. Peace

IMG_3980.JPG

:poule: :poule: :poule: :poule:

:dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude:

Good that you played it safe. 
Many people didn’t. 
They said the wind would sTOP by midnight. Got up at 2:00am to pound a 16hr day. I thought I would be the only rig on the road. WRONG! It was crazy how many trucks had the same idea we did. Try waking up at 2:00am and go straight to INTENSE driving mode. Peace

No Sleep last night. New bed tilts. Wife likes the head of the bed raised up. I feel like i'm climbing a hill chasing my pillow. Peace

sounds like you should send that back & get the split one. 

No sleep is no bueno....

No Sleep last night. New bed tilts. Wife likes the head of the bed raised up. I feel like i'm climbing a hill chasing my pillow. Peace
Soo you are saying you are now a "Pillow Chasing Nail Biter ! " :dunno:

Put that chit back in your new dream closet......This is a family duning site sir!!!!!

:poule:

Soo you are saying you are now a "Pillow Chasing Nail Biter ! " :dunno:

Put that chit back in your new dream closet......This is a family duning site sir!!!!!

:poule:

Always on the crest of suspension. My Bad Mr Law Enforcement Dog! Peace

Starting to notice a lot of little mistakes I've made in the design of the house. Well, let's just say the mistakes were made by Architect / Builder / Design Team / Subs. Well, Ok, ME! I've never built a house before so forgive me. I walk out doors and reach on the wall to flip a switch and it's on the other side of the wall. Little things like that. Areas where I expect a light switch isn't there. You can't predict where you'll be walking in the house until you move in and live. "I would have put a switch here / switch there" seems to be my thing lately. Also lighting. Got way too much light in the house. Need dimmer switches apparently. Need an "IRON" to iron things out. Anyone? HA! Not a negative post  Reality post. House is amazing. Keep Y'ALL posted! Guest rooms are almost completed. DON'T come yet. (That's what she said) Peace

My house was built in 1981 (Custome Home), light switches are in the weirdest places.  I have lived in this house for three years and still reach to turn on a light in certain places and there is no switch there.............I keep telling myself I will learn, HAHA

Starting to notice a lot of little mistakes I've made in the design of the house. Well, let's just say the mistakes were made by Architect / Builder / Design Team / Subs. Well, Ok, ME! I've never built a house before so forgive me. I walk out doors and reach on the wall to flip a switch and it's on the other side of the wall. Little things like that. Areas where I expect a light switch isn't there. You can't predict where you'll be walking in the house until you move in and live. "I would have put a switch here / switch there" seems to be my thing lately. Also lighting. Got way too much light in the house. Need dimmer switches apparently. Need an "IRON" to iron things out. Anyone? HA! Not a negative post  Reality post. House is amazing. Keep Y'ALL posted! Guest rooms are almost completed. DON'T come yet. (That's what she said) Peace
This could be a solution for you, remote light switch.

image.png

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Avatar-Controls-Smart-Single-Pole-Switch-with-RF-Remote/5001751865?cm_mmc=shp-_-c-_-prd-_-elc-_-ggl-_-PLA_ELC_205_Wiring-Devices-Cords-Fire-_-5001751865-_-online-_-0-_-0&ds_rl=1286981&gclid=CjwKCAiAr4GgBhBFEiwAgwORrXLAXxHGpDRY3T1z1Di76rhJRdJvb3p3y4RUD0gz0fr_gRjsCVWUSxoCJaQQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Back