Buckshot BLM Cars...

Let's face it, They are going to spend the money each and every year until we stop going.  So if they are going to get something would you rather they spend money on a corporation like Polaris or Can-Am Car or give the money back to people like Funco and Buckshot ?After all It's not like they are giving Shock Therapy money. 

The BLM buget for 2022 is 1.6 BILLON dollars so a couple of 150K sand rails aint chit. One fire type 3 brush truck is over 500K.

The BLM buget for 2022 is 1.6 BILLON dollars so a couple of 150K sand rails aint chit. One fire type 3 brush truck is over 500K.
To view the BLM FY 2022 budget use the following link:

BLM FY 2022 Budget Justification document

The areas that may be of interest to recreation users is the budget request for Recreation Management ($67,370,000) starting on page V-59 and sub page V-63

One of my favorite section's is the Wild Horse & Burro ($152,596,000) funds request starting on page V-44. 

You can see how the BLM looks at Recreation vs WH&B in this document. :classic_sad:  

I obviously must have way too much time on my hands to look at this stuff :classic_unsure:

Back