Buckshot BLM Cars...

My local trans builder loves these rails says they tear the trans up every other trip and they have a different hourly build rate 

Also: seems with the current crop of SxSs, a buggy is a bit excessive from a cost to performance standpoint.  BLM isn't gonna fix it themselves and the extra performance of a buggy doesn't really mean that much since it's not like anyone will PIT maneuver with any of these vehicles.
I heard they ordered a dozen Speed SxS (master numbers 1-12) but all the Dodger fans, errrrrrr, criminals are getting away. The criminals were not impress with the weekly shows.

200.gif

Maybe we could get this season televised like "COPS"  :sarcasm:    I actually would not want to see what they are dealing with, might not be what we (Dune Community) like.

Look for pass increases soon. Nice cars no doubt but talk about blowing budget. 

meanwhile rescue gets basic the money makers get full out builds. 

rescue got 4 new funcos two in G and 2 up north.  Glamis isn't the only blm area with sand. they order them for all the dunes. 

I saw 450 quads with lights n' sirens as well as MXs with BLM or cops in Pismo pulling dudes over circa 2008... Even part of this video you can see someone getting pulled over.. they can sneak up on you at any time.

abc

... about 2:30 in my old OLD.. video.. I'd get the SCU a year later..  :dan:

cops.jpg

cops 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

There are quite a few people that that think that the money from citation's , issued at the ISDRA, goes back to the BLM. That is an incorrect assumption

The funds from BLM federal citations goes to the "Crime Victims Fund". So the BLM does not receive any of the funds from citations issued at the ISDRA or any other location.

Where does the money go when I pay a ticket?

Funds collected from the payment of petty offense cases are deposited into the Crime Victims Fund.   The Crime Victims Fund was established by the Victims of Crime Act of 1984 and is a major funding source for victim services throughout the country.   For more information about the Crime Victims Fund and how the funds are disbursed, visit the Office for Victims of Crime website at http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/ovc/.   The $30 processing fee is used to offset court costs.

The compete document about citation fees can be referenced here:

Federal citation Information

The funds from a county or state citation will go to the County of Imperial. Some of these funds will be given to the Imperial Sheriff but that is the closest the funds get to coming back to the TSDRA and that would only indirectly benefit the Sheriffs department.  

Just turn right on a downhill.  Can't see sheeyit out of those beasts. :biggrin:
The OPM (Oldsmobile Pit Maneuver), impressive. I prefer the wheelie up the hill turning brake right version when sheep dogging the sand fleas into corrals.

The OPM (Oldsmobile Pit Maneuver), impressive. I prefer the wheelie up the hill turning brake right version when sheep dogging the sand fleas into corrals.
Hammer down and run the sand fleas over.  Less stress on the transaxle.

Back