Buckshot BLM Cars...

Goatpoker

Reaction score
Interesting I haven't seen any traffic her on those cars. Pretty nice rides.

Now, why do they need them??

Yeah, been seeing them there but was curious that there was no additional discussion... 

Are these BLM or Sheriff's cars?  Interesting that they are black.  All the previous cars were white.

Big cars, big engine, big axles, big shocks, bigger $$ to keep running..............

Last edited by a moderator:
They are also look to be set up as troop transports or to chase people down..............nothing about rescue (4 seats)

Most Buckshots I’ve seen are going in straight lines, if chased just make a few turns and you should be fine…
The guy that has the General Lee Buckshot can drive the crap out of his.  I duned with him a few times when that rail was still new.   Andrew makes a very nice rail.  

They are also look to be set up as troop transports or to chase people down..............nothing about rescue (4 seats)
Agreed....these are not setup to transport a crash victim out of the dunes! 

The guy that has the General Lee Buckshot can drive the crap out of his.  I duned with him a few times when that rail was still new.   Andrew makes a very nice rail.  
Just poking a little fun, Buckshot owners are a proud bunch, rightfully so. I definitely prefer to be chased by an underpowered Big 5.

Most Buckshots I’ve seen are going in straight lines, if chased just make a few turns and you should be fine…
Just turn right on a downhill.  Can't see sheeyit out of those beasts. :biggrin:

Also: seems with the current crop of SxSs, a buggy is a bit excessive from a cost to performance standpoint.  BLM isn't gonna fix it themselves and the extra performance of a buggy doesn't really mean that much since it's not like anyone will PIT maneuver with any of these vehicles.

Also: seems with the current crop of SxSs, a buggy is a bit excessive from a cost to performance standpoint.  BLM isn't gonna fix it themselves and the extra performance of a buggy doesn't really mean that much since it's not like anyone will PIT maneuver with any of these vehicles.
The BLM rangers that drive the current rails seem to be having a good time.  I have watched them rip around the dunes.  Getting paid to do it makes it that much sweeter. 

The BLM rangers that drive the current rails seem to be having a good time.  I have watched them rip around the dunes.  Getting paid to do it makes it that much sweeter. 
Yep.  Dream job...

But...

Since this isn't an EMT rescue rig...  Can Am 4 seater would be fine.

Back