Arizona Pro's & Con's

If you are a resident and have a state issued Driver's License or ID.  It's a "Constitutional Carry State".

I did go through the class for more info and to be there for support for my wife (didn't need to because I have a DD-214) but it allows me to carry in 38 states, but of course not CA.
The permit also allows you to purchase a firearm from a dealer and not have to wait for the background check.  Still have to fill out he 4473 tho.

Reactions: Mac
I hear sierra vista is pretty temperate too
show low is up north and very small town not much up there but beautiful. Serra Vista is south of Tucson and way to close to the border for me. Sh$t hole comes to mind thinking of Serra Vista and a Army base is there too.

show low is up north and very small town not much up there but beautiful. Serra Vista is south of Tucson and way to close to the border for me. Sh$t hole comes to mind thinking of Serra Vista and a Army base is there too.
Perfect. Nothing much there is my idea of heaven. Sh$t hole comes to mind when i think of anything city 😂

If you think that the weather in the Az is a deterrent, wait until you meet all the relocated Californians that tell you about it.  F*ckers are worse than vegans, crossfitters, and the LGBTQlhohllj,...combined.  We just moved here from "enter shitville California", it's great... :vomit:

THEN you have to deal with their compete and utter inability to drive... Your freeways suck, ours don't.  AT MINIMUM do the f*cking speed limit!!!
Its Actually  quit the opposite, all of the tough chit talking AZ people are all in San Diego right now because they cant handle their miserable state that is currently melting.   AZ drivers are the worst, they are clueless and lost in a real city.  GO HOME, THAT MEANS DURING THE SUMMERTIME ALSO!  enjoy the heat suckers.   GET of my beach beaches ! 

Its Actually  quit the opposite, all of the tough chit talking AZ people are all in San Diego right now because they cant handle their miserable state that is currently melting.   AZ drivers are the worst, they are clueless and lost in a real city.  GO HOME, THAT MEANS DURING THE SUMMERTIME ALSO!  enjoy the heat suckers.   GET of my beach beaches ! 
I love the fact they HATE California but then decide to spend their vacations here..............seems weird to me

Thank you for spending your dollars here. HAHAHA

You know how I know it's Summertime?

- AZ Thread has CA laughing at Zonies coming to CA to avoid the heat.

- Robby Gordon rolls up to  BMV to try buying Pizza in his Speed UTV

- No1uknow is posting threads

- SD Padres fans are waiting until Oct. to point out how the Dodgers are doing vs their own Madres

:moof:  

On a side note, AZ does have Havasu and the River Chicks.

Most of my family moved out to PV many years ago when it was still a nothing town, and i loved it out there.  Over the last 15 years or so its changed alot, and has too damn many people there.  I still love the mountain biking out there vs what we had in san diego.  I wont be moving to az probably, but it was definitely high on my list.  I genuinely like northern az.  its not too terrible hot, the landscape is pretty, being able to drive a rzr on the street would be great.  

ultimately i sold my house in sd and moved down to florida.  there are alot of pro's and con's between florida and sd, and theres plenty i miss about it, but i wont be going back.  long term plan for us is either work our way up to a nice house on the beach in florida, or grab 100 acres or so up in the ozarks and build a compound.  Long term is still tbd, but going back to san diego is not on that list anymore.  

Back