Any worthwhile Black Friday cyber Monday deals??

I missed IntroRhinos post above. Thats what im trying to find is the fuel model stuff on 40-50% off. Depending how you search the home depot site i notice its giving much different results. If anyone has a link that shows all the gosh darn Milwaukee deals, that would be great. 

Does this deal show up for you guys in AZ? I switched over to the El Toro Ca location and im seeing different deals. Even though it has the option to ship to home. I dont expect the exact store location to change the search results. 

This looks decent. Hope it doesnt sell out. Some of the deals are showing no longer available. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-FUEL-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Brushless-Cordless-4-1-2-in-5-in-Grinder-and-Starter-Kit-w-1-5-0-Ah-Battery-and-Charger-2880-20-48-59-1850/318102170
What is the price your seeing.  When I click the link it takes me to my Home Depot...

Let me check. This deal here for the M12 stuff is $339. If it was 50% off i might hop on it now. I really need to get out the door. Feels like im going to miss out on saving a couple hundred bucks. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M12-FUEL-12-Volt-Cordless-Hammer-Drill-and-Impact-Driver-with-M12-FUEL-3-in-Cut-Off-Saw-M12-FUEL-Multi-Tool-Combo-Kit-2598-22-2522-20-2526-20/317457857

Going off Grainger. I think the best M12 hex impact is the 1300ft lb  model? 

Also i think there is the 1/2" hammerdrill in m12. Grainger site calls it "general purpose". I think that is the only option for a m12 hammer drill?

Hopefully this stuff dont sell out. Have till midnight. 

When I was looking at the M18 grinders earlier this year they seemed to get bad reviews.  People would claim that they burnt up with minimal use, and the battery life sucked.  

My sisters Birthday is the same and gets the same thing, I thought she had it bad until a friend of mine told me about his older brother who's birthday was also on the 26th.  One year for his birthday he got a little brother. 
Some chit going down around Valentine's day in that family, LOL

When I was looking at the M18 grinders earlier this year they seemed to get bad reviews.  People would claim that they burnt up with minimal use, and the battery life sucked.  
Battery life on grinders isn't great since you're reefing on it with the motor spinning max speed non-stop...

But my guys absolutely abused the chit out of ours like they're not paying for them (which is true) and they hold up.  Just need 5ah batteries min and a high output charger to work for useful time if you're using them often.

Home depot/Lowes has the dewalt 1/2" extra tq impact Kit, for $249. I checked with my pro desk at lowes and that is there cost. 

Not sure anyone cares but some of the Milwaukee deals are running out of stock and no longer available. Get it while you can.

Those 2 items that Rhino screenshot are both no longer able to be bought. Wont even let it ship to home.

Had some sawzall blades that were in my cart all day. This morning it worked. Signed in now and they sold out. Dang it. 

Ended up buying the $339 M12 FUEL set. Thanks for those who gave advice. I do mostly light duty finish carpentry more than framing and deck work. Also use the impact constantly for automotive. So nice to tear down the bike with the drill.

IIRC, the Fuel tools are brushless motors, the non-Fuel tools are brushed. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure anyone cares but some of the Milwaukee deals are running out of stock and no longer available. Get it while you can.

Those 2 items that Rhino screenshot are both no longer able to be bought. Wont even let it ship to home.

Had some sawzall blades that were in my cart all day. This morning it worked. Signed in now and they sold out. Dang it. 

Ended up buying the $339 M12 FUEL set. Thanks for those who gave advice. I do mostly light duty finish carpentry more than framing and deck work. Also use the impact constantly for automotive. So nice to tear down the bike with the drill.
So which kit did you end up buying?

Hit the free shipping and take advantage of the 50% off items and you can transform your garage or enclosed trailer nicely 

It looks like your set only has the 3/8 adapter. I bought the big set and it did not have any. Just ordered this separately.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-SHOCKWAVE-Impact-Duty-1-4-in-Hex-Shank-Socket-Adapter-Set-3-Piece-48-32-5033/204408619?cm_mmc=ecc-_-THD_ORDER_CONFIRMATION_BOSS_STH-_-V1_M1_CA-_-Product_URL&ecc_ord=W878991322&em_id=7ebaea3298f5c3c859fa103946f4d32f864fbecd1e2762918a61318967240191

That big set is a little overkill and thinking I am set for life. lol. I do like the cases. The drill and driver set I got did have the bag so now I can throw everything in the moho and have at the dunes. Always have used a drill with a cord so I am pumped. Doing a stereo in my wifes car right now and using the heck out of the drill already. Probably a 70 hour project. (Amp rack built out of steel 5/16 rod so she can throw crap on it. Trunk without all the trim pieces. )

20211130_160034.jpg

20211124_141405.jpg

20211124_155716.jpg

20211129_123425.jpg

20211130_153708.jpg

00y0y_6HRomyYdRozz_0ww0oo_600x450 - Copy.jpg

Back