Any worthwhile Black Friday cyber Monday deals??

Intro2Rhino

Reaction score
Post up some links, screen shots deals that we should be made aware of. 

I love me some Milwaukee M12 but nothing screamed but me that I don’t already have. 

Check Slickdeals..

If there is a good deal out there, it's posted on that website

Cool thread. Been eyeing that Milwaukee stuff for years. Never pulled the trigger cause i hoped to catch a new model. M18 is still looking solid? Doesnt JDs son work for them? I think 2 years ago someone asked the same question about M18 being replaced. Believe it was Doug that said there wasnt a new model coming out. 

My NiMH Makita has been due to be replaced for "a long time general". (in Arnold voice)

If you need to buy something for a mom or GF Bed Bath and Beyond is 25% off today. I think their normal is 20%. Im about to buy this vacuum. Got really good reviews. Sick of using a broom in my trailer and kicking dust up everywhere. 

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/shark-cordless-vertex-pro-powered-lift-away-vacuum-in-electric-blue/5636764?keyword=shark-vacuum

This is a different shark vac on mega sale!!! Its $180 off but has to be this specific model with extra battery. Buy the same model without the extra battery and its 20 bucks more. I bought this earlier on amazon. Then watched another review and decided to go with the LIFT AWAY model instead. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0995L38QR/ref=crt_ewc_title_huc_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Couple videos if youre in the market for a cordless vac.

These solar powered motion lights are pretty sweet too. Ive bought several over the years. I have one hanging right at the front door of the trailer where the normal porch light goes. Problem is i keep forgetting to take it down before heading to glamis. Ive lost 3 so far!!! 

I used sticky tape and installed one over my moms trash can area. I plan to mount others around the house. Match them to a cheap $35 security camera and you have a budget friendly "ring spotlight" for 40 bucks. 

Motion lights on Cyber monday sale.

If you need to buy something for a mom or GF Bed Bath and Beyond is 25% off today. I think their normal is 20%. Im about to buy this vacuum. Got really good reviews. Sick of using a broom in my trailer and kicking dust up everywhere
I'll buy my chick a vacuum any day of the week as long as it's not xmas or her bday.  

You're nuts...

If you're buying it for the trailer, tell her you bought it for the trailer.  Not for her.  LOL

I'll buy my chick a vacuum any day of the week as long as it's not xmas or her bday.  

You're nuts...

If you're buying it for the trailer, tell her you bought it for the trailer.  Not for her.  LOL
Lmfao

A few years ago I told I told my my wife I wanted a scale for our bathroom (it was summer time).  

Christmas rolls around and what do I get for a Christmas present????  A new scale for the master bathroom...  

Think thwre us any chance I could get away with that sh.it???  Lmao

The vacuum is for me. I honestly have wanted a nice hepa filtered vacuum for years. Thought about going the small shop vac route. I just checked lowes to remember the size and horsepower. DAng its on sale too!! I think i might buy one for work. Love that small size with the big motor. Too bad Lowes switched over to craftsmen. Hopefully the shopvac brand can still be shipped. 

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Shop-Vac-5-Gallon-6-HP-Portable-Wet-Dry-Shop-Vacuum/1000351423

The Shark vacuums i think would be awesome for a trailer or RV. Especially to dust off the tops of cabinets. The shopvac style is not the best for that. My goal is to not blow a bunch of dust around. Never bought the cheap $100 vacuum because they dont filter the air. According to the vacuum wars videos i watched. He just sucks in smoke with the vacuum and videos what comes out. I thought about learning if you could rig a true hepa filter into a cheaper vacuum. But screw that. Cheaper vac will still lack suction. 

That cordless lift away vac can be bought for 299 at....whatever its called. I go there to buy chit for my mom 2 days before xmas. 25% ends tonight. 

edit: not letting me buy the 5gal shop vac at $58.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmfao

A few years ago I told I told my my wife I wanted a scale for our bathroom (it was summer time).  

Christmas rolls around and what do I get for a Christmas present????  A new scale for the master bathroom...  

Think thwre us any chance I could get away with that sh.it???  Lmao
My chick's bday is Dec 26.  She is from a very low income family, so she got kinda screwed on that end as a kid..."here is your bday/xmas gift."

I don't buy her xmas or bday gifts.  I take her on a trip to just about anywhere she would like to go for her bday.

My chick's bday is Dec 26.  She is from a very low income family, so she got kinda screwed on that end as a kid..."here is your bday/xmas gift."

I don't buy her xmas or bday gifts.  I take her on a trip to just about anywhere she would like to go for her bday.
Mine is 30dec....  I get it. 

Wyze doorbell cam in on sale. This version gets powered by the low voltage supply of an existing doorbell. Ive never used it but really like the brand. Ive got about 8 of the V2 cameras. Looks like they came out with a V3!!! Weatherproof and better in dark light. Was hoping the V3 would go on mega sale but its holding steady at $35. Which to me is a great deal. Im out of town now and can see err thang. Make sure dogs are happy. Make sure i didnt accidentally leave a door cracked open. Little things you never really thought would come in handy. Oh..once made sure i didnt leave the hose on. Also nice to feel your watching over the place when youre gone but other people are home. 

https://www.amazon.com/Video-Doorbell-Chime-Included-1080p/dp/B08WQ15B37/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3FRML0EAM9XYJ&keywords=wyze+doorbell&qid=1638135750&qsid=130-4467247-7352729&sprefix=wyze+door%2Caps%2C244&sr=8-3&sres=B08WQ15B37%2CB08M9RF341%2CB07DGR98VQ%2CB083GKZWVX%2CB08FSBXT99%2CB08R59YH7W%2CB08SG2MS3V%2CB092RL8CHP%2CB09DRCFF81%2CB095YTP5VS%2CB0983VR4TD%2CB08W1V9YB3%2CB0979CX4L1%2CB08DXD8LSR%2CB08M1P9N8Q%2CB09H2YKMWT&srpt=SECURITY_CAMERA

Back