Another reason why so many people are over weight in the US

USDA is also killing us. Italians eat food that doesn’t contain crazy shit because they’re allowed to cure things naturally as has been done for thousands of years. Here, anything that doesn’t require refrigeration needs shelf stabilizers and everything else to make it “safe”

I recently cut over 20lbs just by adjusting my diet. Nothing over the top, just less calories overall. Could probably drop another 50 if I cut out beer on the weekends, but that shit aint happenin'....lol..

My Liver is bad - FAT

Big surprise right? LOL

Was told the Mediterranean diet was best for me. Except I'm not into fish :censored:

My Liver is bad - FAT

Big surprise right? LOL

Was told the Mediterranean diet was best for me. Except I'm not into fish :censored:

Do the intermittent fasting thing. Cut out as many carbs as you can.

You'll be Amazed at the difference it makes. 👍🏼

When I was in Spain and Italy this summer I noticed there were not many overweight people and never saw anyone that was legit obese. A lot of the European countries do not allow all the preservatives and GMOs like in the U.S. The food is much better and healthier. Plus people ride bikes or walk a lot more than we do here. Add in they seem to live a much more relaxed lifestyle and are not as stressed out. Leisure time seems to take priority over killing yourself at work.

When I was in Spain and Italy this summer I noticed there were not many overweight people and never saw anyone that was legit obese. A lot of the European countries do not allow all the preservatives and GMOs like in the U.S. The food is much better and healthier. Plus people ride bikes or walk a lot more than we do here. Add in they seem to live a much more relaxed lifestyle and are not as stressed out. Leisure time seems to take priority over killing yourself at work.

Can you Please tell me about Spain? I'd really like to plan a trip there.

Thanks in advance!

Can you Please tell me about Spain? I'd really like to plan a trip there.

Thanks in advance!

We were in Barcelona for 3 days before jumping on the cruise ship and spend a day in Mallorca.

I don't want to derail this thread so I will PM you .

My Liver is bad - FAT

Big surprise right? LOL

I did a full blood panel test and my liver (ATL-Level) came back as Non-Alcoholic Fatty Livery Disease.
I was like WTF, so I cut out everything for a month. I don't drink excessively by any means, but really the only thing I had started drinking regularly was Celcuis drinks, 1 a day!
My dr said stop those immediately. I cut out everythig excpet water, tea and coffee. Coffee is good for your liver as long as you aren't throwing a bunch of crap in it, or doing mochas and frappa-whatever-those unicorn milk 1/2 non fat icelandic molten glacier steamed infused soy water BS, stirred by a blind nun crap!
My ATL level after a month went from 69 to 36. You want it below 63. My Dr. buddy said it was most likely the Energy drink.
So I started back having some beers and I am going to take another test probably this week.
Do NOT drink energy drinks, cut out SODA!!! Drink water, juice (no sugar), tea, coffee.
Try to walk or do some sort of exercise. Every morning for me is 25 jumping jacks, 15 push ups, 20 crunches, 15 bench reps with 30lb dumbbells...Do at least 2 sets of everything. Sometimes adding a couple other exercises. This is easy stuff, no equipment needed except the dumbbells.
I do this before my morning coffee. Helps wake me up too.

The culture around the Mediterranean teaches you to shop for your food daily or even every other day. In the US, we go shopping weekly, thus we have preservatives in almost everything. Heck we are the only country that refrigerates our eggs, because we wash a protective film off of them before they go to the grocery stores.

If you study this somewhat, it can be traced to Post and Cereals. The dependance on preservatives and grains is killling us.

I was told recently, if you do the household shopping, never walk the middle aisles, only circle the perimeter and you will be healthier.............

The culture around the Mediterranean teaches you to shop for your food daily or even every other day. In the US, we go shopping weekly, thus we have preservatives in almost everything. Heck we are the only country that refrigerates our eggs, because we wash a protective film off of them before they go to the grocery stores.

If you study this somewhat, it can be traced to Post and Cereals. The dependance on preservatives and grains is killling us.

I was told recently, if you do the household shopping, never walk the middle aisles, only circle the perimeter and you will be healthier.............

I do all the shopping. I seriously don't think that applies at all.

The biggest help for me is Planning my meals.

How do I do that?

This is MY secret weapon. The ONLY thing I've made from their recipes that sucked was waffles.

I use a Bobby Flay recipe for those.

This is worth Every penny...

I did a full blood panel test and my liver (ATL-Level) came back as Non-Alcoholic Fatty Livery Disease.
I was like WTF, so I cut out everything for a month. I don't drink excessively by any means, but really the only thing I had started drinking regularly was Celcuis drinks, 1 a day!
My dr said stop those immediately. I cut out everythig excpet water, tea and coffee. Coffee is good for your liver as long as you aren't throwing a bunch of crap in it, or doing mochas and frappa-whatever-those unicorn milk 1/2 non fat icelandic molten glacier steamed infused soy water BS, stirred by a blind nun crap!
My ATL level after a month went from 69 to 36. You want it below 63. My Dr. buddy said it was most likely the Energy drink.
So I started back having some beers and I am going to take another test probably this week.
Do NOT drink energy drinks, cut out SODA!!! Drink water, juice (no sugar), tea, coffee.
Try to walk or do some sort of exercise. Every morning for me is 25 jumping jacks, 15 push ups, 20 crunches, 15 bench reps with 30lb dumbbells...Do at least 2 sets of everything. Sometimes adding a couple other exercises. This is easy stuff, no equipment needed except the dumbbells.
I'm going thru all that right now, tests came back the same like yours but worse.

#LifeChanges

Make you shit like a goose too :D

So far, i have cut out All Soda and Energy drinks do to it causing a irritation with my esophagus and was making my throat swell where i could not swallow food, something with the carbonation. so no sodas or bear for 8 months now,

Then when getting back from Italy month ago, everyone was skinny,

Cam back and just do coffee in the morning, an Arugula Salad light cheese and tomato's teaspoon of balsamic Then dinner i have eating a protein,
Not a Keto, never made into ketoses,
I feel like it is more of a Atkins Diet
Basically staying away from Carbs, So No bread, no tortilla, no pasta, no rice, no chip, and only sugar is in my coffee.
When I feel hungry, i drink some water, and if i feel hungry 30 minutes later i will eat some Arugula.
So far i have lost about 17lbs with no exercise, i was 202lbs and now down to 185lbs

So far, i have cut out All Soda and Energy drinks do to it causing a irritation with my esophagus and was making my throat swell where i could not swallow food, something with the carbonation. so no sodas or bear for 8 months now,

Then when getting back from Italy month ago, everyone was skinny,

Cam back and just do coffee in the morning, an Arugula Salad light cheese and tomato's teaspoon of balsamic Then dinner i have eating a protein,
Not a Keto, never made into ketoses,
I feel like it is more of a Atkins Diet
Basically staying away from Carbs, So No bread, no tortilla, no pasta, no rice, no chip, and only sugar is in my coffee.
When I feel hungry, i drink some water, and if i feel hungry 30 minutes later i will eat some Arugula.
So far i have lost about 17lbs with no exercise, i was 202lbs and now down to 185lbs

I have been having some issues with my blood work & my Dr. set me up with a dietician. My diet was very much like yours & she said that I was not consuming enough protein, so I have to be more conscious about making sure I put protein with lunch (mostly nuts, its just easy to do) & more meat @ dinner than what I was taking in. going back in to get more blood work in October to see if its helping.

Back