$40k in toll violations..................

there is no dose of reality nor is she thinking she is better than the rest and she is not pretending to be a princess.

she is 50 something, she has had very bad back pain and honestly (no excuses) i think she couldn't stand the pain while driving.  she then had two back surgeries, the last one has made it so she cant work anymore, and cant drive unless an emergency.  We all have our own crosses to bear. 

her car is registered in my friends name, not hers,  from the sound of it she has not paid $400 in fines but with penalties went to $40k so it's really a small principal amount.  he did not know until he went to register the car.  once he found this out the car has sat in his driveway now for 5-6 years

all of us would like to save on taxes, some put monies in other countries etc. register Moho out of state, etc.  no harm in asking the OP question of if the car could be registered in other state with no repercussions.  The $400 is an issue with the toll company and not federal funds.  the question is simply can it be register in another state. if so does it trigger something 
send me the title to okla and lets see!

I do that every time. Mailing it to the DMV is pointless, I've had good luck walking it I to AAA so that's the only way I do it now. I also make a copy and file it in my DMV folder.
you can do it online now.

Back