2024 Sand Sports Super Show

Most likely going Friday afternoon.
Super fun to walk around, get an ice cold beverage...help my friends spend their money. I think I am good on needing anything, but you never know.
Love looking at the Funco, Tatum, SCU, etc...and then there is the toy hauler section.

Plus, I need to see my fix of MASSIVE LIFTED Wagons that take up a whole aisle! LOL:D
🍻

At least going once, maybe twice, drinking at least 3 criminally expensive beers (probably more), and convincing @Reece Pettersen to buy 4 alumicrafts

I used to go every year until it turned into the "Side by Side Super Show." Just can't get into it, and can't get into spending $20 per beer.

Looks like it will be the first one I am going to miss since they started them.

Looks like it will be the first one I am going to miss since they started them.

I think the last time I was there was when I hung out with you and Steph.

Seems like a few old school peeps are going this year. It really has become stupid expensive, just to go look at chit, but I might have to go anyway.

We shall see ...

I think the last time I was there was when I hung out with you and Steph.

Seems like a few old school peeps are going this year. It really has become stupid expensive, just to go look at chit, but I might have to go anyway.

We shall see ...

Love to see you my brother. Peace

So is there any kinda planned meet at the SSSS for the gd peeps?

Like this bar at a certain time? I wouldn’t mind meeting a few of the members

RD

I hear your bringing the engine next week.
Picked up the SCU engine from Redline today and will deliver it to Justin tomorrow.
Also locked down my camping spot at the show and six vendor passes. I will never not camp there again. So much fun last year.20240905_135106.jpg

So is there any kinda planned meet at the SSSS for the gd peeps?

Like this bar at a certain time? I wouldn’t mind meeting a few of the members

RD
There is a bar seating area where we use to have a booth. At noon every year, members would get together for a group picture, always got a nice turn out. Maybe someone knows what building it was, can't remember.

Last edited:
There is a bar seating area where we use to have a booth at noon every year member would get together for a group picture, always got a nice turn out. Maybe someone knows what building it was, can't remember.
Actually right here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240905-153538~2.png
    Screenshot_20240905-153538~2.png
    940.9 KB · Views: 4
last time I was at SSSS was when GD.com had the paint ball t-shirts, stopped going due to the SxS craze.... Yes I had a beam can and a Rhino, no I don't need no bling/blang my XX if beat to shiaaot no bling needed

Will be working the Sand Tires Unlimited Booth the whole weekend. Be sure to stop in and and check out what we got in store for the season!

Walts X3 Art.jpeg

Back