2024 Sand Sports Super Show

So I am working on trying to be there for one of the days.. but in the event I can’t sort it..

Is there a member here that could do the hits at the SSSS thread? Pics descriptions?

I will be window shopping for seats, future tires, radio kit, and pumper. Wife wants seats first. Money will be spent just not sure how much yet!

I will be there Thursday afternoon Helping Friends set up their booth and be there Friday afternoon/night working a booth as usual and Hopefully Saturday Just cruising around and Not planning on going Sunday.

I've been to Justin's shop a a few times and have seen the progress. The car is really nice. Looking forward to seeing it in his booth.
I hear your bringing the engine next week.

Going there to hang with peeps, support my vendors and let the "workers" run Race Ready as we are matching SSSS sales at the store :D

i want to go by M whips and get some new whips. rugged radio for the helmet kit. and i do want some 5 point harnesses, wanted to let my daughter pick the latch system that is easiest for her to use. everything else is just fun to look at.
Safeglow just came out with a new quick release that works very well. Unfortunately they won’t be at the sand show but trust me when I say they are bad ass and interchangeable with multiple styles.. I’ll do a video on them soon.

IMG_5388.pngIMG_5389.jpegIMG_5390.jpeg

Back