2021 SU 2-seat rear engine

@Pennywise Alex, who did your dash?  Are these completely customizable based on what you want on them and where?
Ramon @ SU did the sheet metal, I started that 2-seater but then had another idea. It has a new owner and is going to be bad a$$. They should be starting in the new 2-seater for me soon. The guys at SU can do as much or as little as you like. They currently have a few turn key cars going and a few chassis and arm kits too. 

Ramon @ SU did the sheet metal, I started that 2-seater but then had another idea. It has a new owner and is going to be bad a$$. They should be starting in the new 2-seater for me soon. The guys at SU can do as much or as little as you like. They currently have a few turn key cars going and a few chassis and arm kits too. 
Specifically, the black piece where your instruments and radio will be mounted.  

My issue is I need a reliable fab guy for some body work.  I have tried talking with Ed before and he always comes across like I just woke him up and never has the answers for me on a car he built.

Love my car, I just want to upgrade it.

My issue is I need a reliable fab guy for some body work.  I have tried talking with Ed before and he always comes across like I just woke him up and never has the answers for me on a car he built.

He’s much better to talk to in person. If you can get by there I’d recommend that. If not I’m happy to be the go between, I talk to him all the time. Text or call me with what you need and I’ll talk to him and get the ball rolling. 

You just can't beat King Adam if you want work like that.  PM me if you want details and pics of his work. 

-TJ

Wow that is looking awesome these cars are going to be amazing if I wasn't so old and trying to curb my champagne appetite I would order a chassis and arm kit.

But instead I'll just do like Fullthrottleguy and wipe the drool off the screen.

This car came out so nice, can’t wait to get my 2-seater from them. 

borat-very-nice.gif

:biggrin:

Back