2021 SU 2-seat rear engine

I was like wait a minute Ed about to be on the news tonight. Lmao 

yes, it’s pretty much a current correct version of my ultra light that I sold to take over this car. 
Added 2in hollows in front.

running 3pc omf 17s w 36 all the way around 

power will be a semi mild twin turbo hustler motor 

Should look good, be great duner. And still be impressive at the drags 

View attachment 2799
Its going to be badass, you are going to love the Alper shifter too. 

Its going to be badass, you are going to love the Alper shifter too. 
My old car was 4 seat ultralight with rear seat delete. with sand pro 2 arms, bypasses added all 4 corners. CBM LS 415, pbs 5 speed, 934 cvs, alper shifter 

I can’t wait for new 1

This is the first one, it’s a mix of Sand Pro 2 and Ultra Light. There are 10 CNC notched and bent chassis coming this month. I know one 4-seat & one 2-seat are sold (the 2-seat is mine). This leaves 8 for you guys 🙂 Ed has pricing on chassis kits and turn key cars.

View attachment 1308
who did the sheetmetal 

Im stoked that SU is building chassis kits, they were always one of my favorites in the dunes.

How can I get more info and prices?

Looks awesome BTW!

I was so impressed by the car I sent your Pic and Video to one of my buddies that was considering another car, He Loved it ...he is headed to SU next week  ...  He already hit me up to finish the car when he gets it  ...you should get a finders fee 

Very nice looking car. 
Ed and Ramon are two of the best at what they do. 

Im stoked that SU is building chassis kits, they were always one of my favorites in the dunes.

How can I get more info and prices?

Looks awesome BTW!
Sorry I wasn’t paying attention, you can call Ed directly (909) 230-9797 

Reactions: ERS
@Pennywise Alex, who did your dash?  Are these completely customizable based on what you want on them and where?

Man these are going to bad A$$. This and @Grease Monkey hustler are by far the bees knees for the upcoming seasons. Good lookin boys keep it up 👌 

Back