1995 ford 7.3 f350 Who works on those?

pcm is on the driver side kick panel and are prone to water intrusion from the windshield, so when you get the new pcm you might have your windshield gasket replaced also.
I looked at it when I was working on things..didn't see any water down there and the windshield is new....shop didn't say anything about water either. 

Windshield is glued in. 

I would think water intrusion would come in easier from the engine bay than from inside the cab.

They're sealed up pretty good anyway just like the IDM which is right above it also in the engine compartment.

I did have an IDM that got water in it once though. Took out the last bank so was only running on 4 cylinders 

UPDATE... shop called,  truck has been running good with a new PCM.... no issues, they put my dieselsite chip back on it and still no issues, so  New IPR, new PCM   $2k later she's running again... now it's time to do the interior , headliner and front seats and figure out if I want to sell it or keep it.  

UPDATE... shop called,  truck has been running good with a new PCM.... no issues, they put my dieselsite chip back on it and still no issues, so  New IPR, new PCM   $2k later she's running again... now it's time to do the interior , headliner and front seats and figure out if I want to sell it or keep it.  
keep it i so regret selling my 96

if your keeping it, there will be once a year black friday sales soon!

Ran good on the way home, actually better than it's ran in a while and started right up, like boom now... so far so good. 

Ran good on the way home, actually better than it's ran in a while and started right up, like boom now... so far so good. 
I just did an 800 mile trip with my 20’ box trailer this past weekend in my 7.3. Was throwing around the idea of getting something new and more comfortable. But she didnt skip a beat averaged 13mpg and pulled mtn springs grade with a decent headwind and never got below 60mph up the hill babying it. It would be great to bot feel every hole and bump in the road, but its a great truck

I will never sell my 97 F350.  Even with 543,000+ adventurous miles.  It takes me places most trucks fear to go.  I like that I can pop the hood and identify just about everything. 

Back