Correct term?

EastMT

Reaction score
When the leader of a group ride finds good flowing lines and everyone has a good ride in the dunes he (group leader) will get compliments during breaks. What is the correct polite term to use when someone finds the most unflowing lines that offer a rough not so enjoyable ride? As in “Sir that sure was a xxxxx ride”?

@Sand Shark may know the term, he has heard it a time or three bringing us back from China Wall area. Usually the comments are "whew, we finally made it back to camp" or over the radio "umm i need to stop and let ralph out".
Ride from China to the washes. You have to turn left hard. The flow always takes you right towards the flats and chop.

When the leader of a group ride finds good flowing lines and everyone has a good ride in the dunes he (group leader) will get compliments during breaks. What is the correct polite term to use when someone finds the most unflowing lines that offer a rough not so enjoyable ride? As in “Sir that sure was a xxxxx ride”?
Get on the radio and say "coming through" and lead everyone back to the promise land.

Not willing to do so? STFU and bear it. Your leader already knows it sucks. :D

If someone bitches about my line but isn't willing to lead themselves I'll kindly tell them to eat an entire bag of dicks.

I lead a lot and I've had those moments where I couldn't find my ass with both hands and a map... Like Rockwood said, the leader already knows it sucks.

@Sand Shark may know the term, he has heard it a time or three bringing us back from China Wall area. Usually the comments are "whew, we finally made it back to camp" or over the radio "umm i need to stop and let ralph out".
I believe that ride starts with this is going to suck, but maybe there will be a decent line back. LOL!!!

We all talk shit in our group and it don’t mean nothing. We are all out for a good time!
Our group does as well. Some of the funniest moments come over the radio as we head back from the Ledge in the dark. The only guy in our group who can lead at night is the only guy doesn't have a radio, so the comments are pretty brutal.

When he starts going from side to side back and forth and around in circles somebody usually gets on the radio and says something like "The Cat is in the Cat Box"

Usually either my BIL or I lead. He and I both know when we get into a funk but can typically work our way through it. If anyone says something (usually one of the wives), it mostly goes along the lines of "that was a rough one". I'm the first to admit when I blow a section.

Back