Camp Lights

Friend of mine bought a couple, they work really well. Best if they're somewhere higher than the base allows as they're rough to look at directly.

Another item I have that works surprisingly well for the cost:

Not going to light up the whole camp, but for a work light or area light, they work well.

That's cool, how long it last?

Wonder if they have one for a HF Bauer Battery pack, cause you know...some of us camp in Wash Six. Asking for an Amigo.

I use yellow bug lights in Dumont. Death Valley moths are sized like pigeons.
webpro.jpg

while a light is good for some situations, it gets annoying when sitting by the fire bullshitting with everyone and there are 4 lights in camp making it daylight. People tend to buy these lights(we have a See Devil also) and never turn them off unless they get harassed by others.

Lights are good for group dinners but then, turn the effers off!!
Yup after eating the fire pit light is more than enough.

Fixing the shit you broke during the day by campfire kinda sucks. 🤣

Anyone can understand that. 👍🏼

It's the campers with their TV and stereo blasting, with their 8000W balloon lights that I personally don't understand.

Maybe they are scared of the dark??

🤷‍♂️👻😜

Happy to see I'm not the only one that hates camp lights. Get chit done during the day and go inside your rig at night if you need a light...Camping at night is about campfires and hanging out with friends. If you need a personal light, wear a head light.

As much as I hate lights at camp, wife surprised me with one of these Milwaukee tower lights. Of course, I nagged and didn't want to be the moron around the group but as soon as I seen 3 guys holding their tiny soon to die flashlights over a quad issue going on, I whipped it out. Holy hell it was daylight. I suddenly seen the need. The battery also sits low and creates a low center of gravity weight stabilizing the tripod even more. Grilling at night is now easy, too. It's handy. Battery lasts a good while but I'm a Milwaukee junky so I have 3 or 4 big packs ready to go. 3 brightness settings, too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240929_160402_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240929_160402_Google.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 3
Saw this light at Costco today. It’s 120v so you will need to run the Genny, but it’s a 3 sided LED light. You would have to set it on the table or something? I believe you could control which sides are on & off. Not sure if it was dimmable? But at $30 it’s was pretty cool. I plan on buying one when the wife’s not with me! 😂
IMG_3526.jpeg

Back