Camp Lights

Cordless rechargeable w/solar panel works great no power needed,

The newer generation has a dimmer feature as well as color temp adjustment which would be nice. I have the first gen that is only either on or off... they typically only come out when I need daylight at night to work on the car of big group meals or events... completely agree, they are too much for hanging at camp and enjoying the fire.
Mine has the dimmer option. Too bad the remote is never with me. LOL!

The look on @megadesertdiesel face when his wife said she wanted a Sea Devil light was priceless.

LOL totally on board with you guys on the campfire lighting. However, I’ve got two toddlers that like to run around. Think I’ll give the devos a try and let you guys know

I used Devo lights all last season, they work well. They have 3 different settings. Rechargeable as well. USB cable that can attach to a Cigarette lighter adapter like a phone. At full power, it last 4 hour or more. I wouldn't hesitate buying another one, I use mine to see when cooking as well.

I added an awning light to my RV. Works good for grilling in front of the coach. Can dim and change color so it isn't too bright to have on while chilling. A little more work to install, but the results are worth it.

So one thing the guy that upgraded my motorhome did was he replaced the big light on the side with a rigid light.. it’s bright AF Aj’s lights up a pretty large area when needed. I’m not sure if I’m gonna bother buying another camp light this year

Even worse than the camp bright lights that light up half the wash is the moron with the strobe lights to locate camp left on all night after they go to bed around 9 pm. Not one night ride all season 😩

LOL totally on board with you guys on the campfire lighting. However, I’ve got two toddlers that like to run around. Think I’ll give the devos a try and let you guys know

Glow sticks. The kind that loop around and the ends connect?

I had Boxes of them for my kids.

Lots of peeps put em on their dogs collars too.

The kids love em. But the adults know what they are Actually for.

😉

Even worse than the camp bright lights that light up half the wash is the moron with the strobe lights to locate camp left on all night after they go to bed around 9 pm. Not one night ride all season 😩
Even Worse is the person who rolls into camp cranks their stereo walks across camp and goes in that persons trailer that has the music cranked so loud there is no way they can hear their own stereo.

We won't even begin to talk about the guy who brings this bright ass red light one weekend. I am talking like the space station can see it bright, We are talking the entire wash was a glow in red light.

We are talking so bright that all of us were craving Kenny Rogers Roasters Chicken for like a month.

The DEVO 800 looks like a nice option, can be set to 3 levels of dim, runs off battery and is not obnoxious.

That checks allot of boxes for my camp. I'm guessing the 4-5 hour charge can be off your cigarette lighter type?

I used Devo lights all last season, they work well. They have 3 different settings. Rechargeable as well. USB cable that can attach to a Cigarette lighter adapter like a phone. At full power, it last 4 hour or more. I wouldn't hesitate buying another one, I use mine to see when cooking as well.
You using the 800 or the 2000?

Looking into getting a portable camp light. My rig is older and isn’t all lit up so stringing lights and running the generator doesn’t work for me. Looking for something portable and battery powered. Looking at the devos so far. Anyone have any experience with these?

Friend of mine bought a couple, they work really well. Best if they're somewhere higher than the base allows as they're rough to look at directly.

Another item I have that works surprisingly well for the cost:

Not going to light up the whole camp, but for a work light or area light, they work well.

no idea, I thought there was only one choice when I bought it a year ago....
Amazon is selling the 800 only at the moment. Not sure when the 2000 came out, that's what the OP had linked. Looking like I'll get another light before this season!

Amazon is selling the 800 only at the moment. Not sure when the 2000 came out, that's what the OP had linked. Looking like I'll get another light before this season!
I bought directly from Devo. I went back and checked my order, it was Lightranger 1200

Back