WTB 2 or 4 seat Funco w/Subaru Gen 4

I am looking for a 2 or 4 seat Funco Subaru

only interested in a gen 4 or newer cars and Subaru only

I know this is a rare find

Thanks in advance!
just saw one on FB sand car buy and sell I believe. Gen 4 with Subie. Dude was on drugs though as he wanted 75K for a 40k car.

just saw one on FB sand car buy and sell I believe. Gen 4 with Subie. Dude was on drugs though as he wanted 75K for a 40k car.
if its the orange Gen 4 we made him a offer but he is still stuck in La La land on price for a car with skulls , speakers and TVs that were old technology 15years ago

if its the orange Gen 4 we made him a offer but he is still stuck in La La land on price for a car with skulls , speakers and TVs that were old technology 15years ago
yea thats the one. straight drugs at that price. its kinda hacked to with that funky hood and unfinished side panels on the nose. worth 40 max

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!
Did Andy's car sell ? Still not sure what the concern is. I didn't go on anybody's For Sale post and crap on their ad. My opinion is no different than those commenting on here about the orange Gen 4 on FB. And for the record I straight up told my buddy I think his is priced too high.

Haha truth GM !
This hustler is a great car 🤩 - originally was with a red frame and panels out of Chico CA - it had a supercharged ecotec - that motor got replaced with the current LS2 - is a ripper of a car ! Low center of gravity - immediate response from turning brake - is one of the most fun cars I’ve ever driven
Great seller - essentially a two owner Funco

Back