World Record Attempt went BAD!

matt86m

Reaction score
Before clicking the link please know the rider did not make it. 

From IG post:

Please keep Alex Harvill @ah352 and his family in your prayers. On his quest to break the world record he came up short at the Moses Lake Municipal Airport. However, unfortunately he passed away from doing what he loved. In heavens hands now brother. RIP 🙏🏻🪦#godspeed just remember it’s life or death. Don’t ever think it’s fun and games.

Link to the crash:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQPCPGYgzVN/

RIP

Before clicking the link please know the rider did not make it. 

From IG post:

Please keep Alex Harvill @ah352 and his family in your prayers. On his quest to break the world record he came up short at the Moses Lake Municipal Airport. However, unfortunately he passed away from doing what he loved. In heavens hands now brother. RIP 🙏🏻🪦#godspeed just remember it’s life or death. Don’t ever think it’s fun and games.

Link to the crash:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQPCPGYgzVN/

RIP
Fux0rs!  R.I.P.

I can't imagine what his wife is going through right now. 

Absolutely heartbreaking!  

RIP.  Did no one work out the math before sending it?  So sad.

Not only that but i don't think the bike sounded at it's optimum performance. 

RIP

man, hell of a way to go. 

Very sad. I looked up his Instagram and it looks like he had a wife and young boy. These guys that send it off these jumps have more cajones than I can fathom. Not sure if there was a wind issue or he wasn’t going fast enough but it looked doomed from the take off. 

RIP / tough to watch knowing he doesnt make it....... Very Sad

:poule:

I was wondering the same thing. The takeoff ramp doesn't look tall enough? 
I thought the same thing when looking at it. The ramp looks flat. Go back and look at his IG pictures of the ramp from a week ago is different and it looks to lip up. 

I bet they changed it thinking it’s to high, or it would put him at a bad angle to land it.  Look at the two pictures from earlier in the week, then a picture of him taking off the ramp on his jump attempt. Almost looks like two different jumps. 

A4956C6A-F3A4-441F-905C-D9C69C61DEC3.jpeg

5C93BED8-4DB0-4F39-A939-BEE6CA721C15.jpeg

371446F1-9611-42BF-A47E-C37DEDAAFFA4.jpeg

What was the record attempt?  Distance?  Landing looks really tall but maybe just perspective. 

Back