WLD-OTZ

Well look who's slumming on teh interwebz today...

How you been stranger..

The model year was double! Peace

Cheff! Great White Juggalo!

Hey, we are still trying to decide a place to retire. What is it that made you settle in the grapevine? 

What is it that made you settle in the grapevine? 
Small Town Feel. Good people. Main Street is Awesome with Small little shops / restaurants....No big Chain companies allowed. 5 mins from the DFW Airport. Christmas Capital of TX. Lake is beautiful / Golf Courses are great. They have more cops than citizens. You don't mess around in this town twice. 20mins to Fort Worth and 20 Mins to Dallas. And the best Bonus for Da chEFF......I married a born and raised Grapevine Girl. Peace

Small Town Feel. Good people. Main Street is Awesome with Small little shops / restaurants....No big Chain companies allowed. 5 mins from the DFW Airport. Christmas Capital of TX. Lake is beautiful / Golf Courses are great. They have more cops than citizens. You don't mess around in this town twice. 20mins to Fort Worth and 20 Mins to Dallas. And the best Bonus for Da chEFF......I married a born and raised Grapevine Girl. Peace
Sounds great! We have been looking at NC, and AZ, leaning toward AZ right now, but I want to keep options open, going to be buying within 3 years probably.

Cheff! I heard many stories about you and a borrowed rzr. An when your friend tried to make it with that cow! I want to party with you! Good night!

Cheff! I heard many stories about you and a borrowed rzr. An when your friend tried to make it with that cow! I want to party with you! Good night!

I've raised farm animals W/O! Never raised a friend. Let's Do this. Peace

My friends call me Cooter, because I like fast cars and fast wimmins!

Any of you Homos call ME Francis... and I'll kill ya. 

You let me get to page two. I would never do that to you!

Back