Who thinks their fast?

Reece Pettersen

Reaction score
Me, @acefuture, and @Skyler McCurdy have x1 more trip to Gordons scheduled for April 5-7th. I would like to get at least one more trip in before calling it a season.  Who thinks they are fast and wants to join us or has a different date on the books? My only conflicts are April 13th and May 4th. 

image.jpeg

Memorial weekend over on pad 3/5. One of the best trips each year. Day time temps not to hot and night temps are perfect. One I enjoyed the most each year.
Wish I could. My wife planned a cinco de mayo get together at our house for my sons 1st birthday. 

Idaho all summer long!! You want to talk about some fast runs, that is the place for it!!!
Haven't been to Idaho in years. Seems like it's time to return! 

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit - you think you're fast - lets race bro!  Ha, with your background I'm sure you'd smoke me.  Headed out April 13th - and undecided on another trip -  Traveling for work mid-April. (15th to 26th).

If you plan a trip mid-May and weather isnt horrible I'm down...May 10th weekend?

Last edited by a moderator:
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit - you think you're fast - lets race bro!  Ha, with your background I'm sure you'd smoke me.  Headed out April 13th - and undecided on another trip -  Traveling for work mid-April. (15th to 26th).

If you plan a trip mid-May and weather isnt horrible I'm down...May 10th weekend?
No dice for April 6th? 

@acefuture and I are in for a trip in May. Let's watch the weather and talk as it gets closer. 

Back