Which paddle to run?

On a 36'' blaster the #1 cut is so small, if you wanted more tire spin you would go to a 33 blaster, so if you are running the 36 then i would do a #2 cut, over time it will wear down and be the size of a #1 then over more time you will need more paddles,  I fell a #2 will last you longer, 

OMG!

The last time I bought paddles, STU 35.5 x 17 #2 cut, they were $750 each and I thought that was high. I think that was at the start of the 2020 dune season. 
Ya thats what I was thinking, Thats pretty much the same price i was quoted around that same time, crazy how much they have gone up 

Reactions: FOG
It’s sad that prices are so high but the reality is that they probably won’t go down. 

I’ve always wondered the pros and cons for the bigger Stu’s. Like what are the handling differences between the sand master and the blaster. I loved my 33 blasters on my 2d car. 

I’ve always wondered the pros and cons for the bigger Stu’s. Like what are the handling differences between the sand master and the blaster. I loved my 33 blasters on my 2d car. 
I think the Sand Master is just a slightly more aggressive cup, more geared for high horsepower cars that spin the blasters too much. 33 blasters are great for 2d cars, but with 600 hp and the drivetrain to support it, the 33s would be entirely too small IMO

I think the Sand Master is just a slightly more aggressive cup, more geared for high horsepower cars that spin the blasters too much. 33 blasters are great for 2d cars, but with 600 hp and the drivetrain to support it, the 33s would be entirely too small IMO
Don't lie, only reason they are too small is because of looks.  :dude:

Don't lie, only reason they are too small is because of looks.  :dude:
Totally agree 

I have 3000# car a little over 1000hp and traction is not a problem. The car will wheelie when ever I want it too. Im running 33 #2 blasters. The bigger tires look way cooler though. I think realistically most cars have too much tire. 

I got stuck twice with the 33 blasters on an LS1 2d setup, ended up with some 35 extremes in exchange and worked much better. Somehow they still measured out to a 33 I guess but nicer bite. 

I got stuck twice with the 33 blasters on an LS1 2d setup, ended up with some 35 extremes in exchange and worked much better. Somehow they still measured out to a 33 I guess but nicer bite. 
I don't think you should be blaming the tires  :classic_huh:

Back