Where to sell my truck

I used Craigslist the other day, sold truck in two days, not a single scammer call or text.  Got exactly what price I wanted.  Every site as a preferred audience, know who your customer is.  You aren't selling a 100k truck on Craigslist, just like you aren't selling a 10k truck with 200k miles on Str8up.
Craigslist, I placed a add a couple of days ago and they seem to be making an effort to protect you from scammers. Hope it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
CL...

I buy off of Marketplace, but it is a BS site.

Offerup seems like a joke.

Just watch for BS on CL.

CL...

I buy off of Marketplace, but it is a BS site.

Offerup seems like a joke.

Just watch for BS on CL.
Every time I list on Marketplace, I get a lot of low ballers and a lot of non English speaking.  As for Offerup, I have had zero luck, but I know people that sell a lot clothing and tools on that site?

I absolutely hate try to sell anything, I don't have time, and definitely don't have the patience. Oh well, tomorrow morning ill wake up, wash the truck take some pics, and get ready for the barrage of b.s. calls and text messages......

I get those calls wanting to help sell my vehicle, my response "No thank you" and hang up.

My buddies response from the same kind of call, "I don't need any f***** help selling it, F*** off!!!

Back