Where to sell my truck

Looney Duner

Reaction score
So I'm thinking it may be time to part with my f250. I simply do not use it anymore, and I hate to just let it sit and go to hell. I'm pretty tired of selling stuff on Craigslist due to all the scams and b.s.

So what do you guys use? Any better luck on other sites?

You can always post it here..there is Always someone looking or someone who knows somebody looking...

bringatrailer.com

depending on yr, i have 3 buddies that all sold cars/trucks to givemethevin.com and all were happy with offers they were given.

facespace marketplace has pretty much taken over.. craigslist you have to pay to list a car now.

Carvana just bought my car 2 weeks ago. They offered the most from the other companies. 

facespace marketplace has pretty much taken over.. craigslist you have to pay to list a car now.
Sucks for us that are anti suckerburg. I tried to make a burner account just for the buy/sell and it said it wont let me use it till i make 15 friends.....im out, what a scam

Thanks for the suggestions, I called give me the Vin, we'll see what they offer. I'm kinda over selling stuff online, so many flakes. If the offer is too low I'll try some of the other ones....

it's only 5.00 to list, I had a kia sorento with 82k on it 4x4 listed on clist and sold in 2 days. it just keeps the scammers away

I had my truck listed on str8uptoytrader.com, Offer up, FB Marketplace and CL. Buyer came from Offer up

Carmax offered me $7800 for my truck (sold it for $22k)

I've heard good things about them. Peace
My Buddy got a car from them. Was happy going in, was happy when he got the car, his happiness started to fade as he tried to get the little things taken care of that they told him wouldn't be an issue.  It wasn't that they wouldn't fix them it was the process they had for the " warranty" items.  Even his regular detail shop told him after trying to arrange a payment for services rendered that they would not be doing any further work for them. To much of a PITA for the vendors.

Carvana has been in the news for paperwork, registration, fee and title issues.... :deal:

But their Tower of Car buildings I see off the freeways look cool...

Last edited by a moderator:
But their Tower of Car buildings I see off the freeways look cool..
And this is all that counts to the majority of auto buying public.

Why can't I find these people when I have something to sell!

I used Craigslist the other day, sold truck in two days, not a single scammer call or text.  Got exactly what price I wanted.  Every site as a preferred audience, know who your customer is.  You aren't selling a 100k truck on Craigslist, just like you aren't selling a 10k truck with 200k miles on Str8up.

Carvana has been in the news for paperwork, registration, fee and title issues.... :deal:

But their Tower of Car buildings I see off the freeways look cool...

So much for good news. HA Peace

Back