When You Reach The Brotherhood

Whoa Scat, she is a beauty right there.  And will no doubt give you a ZAP...she don’t play.  And good info, be careful if you’re walking around mother G, and wearing sandals or going barefoot.  Slap don’t think anybody would like to take that stinger in the foot.   

Awesome! I'll have one for each side of the truck now :lol:  
You actually put yours on?  I must be a some kind of weirdo. :lol:  

I personally take pride in the fact that my brotherhood, epo stickers and shirts, slappy racing stickers, DOTM sticker have never been adhered or worn.  

Best memories from times past with the stick man!  

200w.gif

The hard pack areas have some great wildlife. Across the train tracks there’s all kinds of stuff over there. Nice pic. 

My Lawyer would probably be pleased that all my crazy postings are gone... :rofl:  As much as I'll miss checking out those old threads, I'm down with a fresh slate.

Everyone have a GREAT weekend!

abc
I never realized how much I searched the old posts, even my own ( 6000 ish), but I agree abc, I was not always proud of some of the early stuff I got into with BLD and OB and some"discussions" beyond DOM or Chromo ....  But looking forward to joining the brotherhood again without being a  "Post Ho"

Now that is what Slap is talking about.  Gorgeous moments that say so much, yet not a word spoken.  ❤️

This one is a beauty Kat.  Looks like the primrose and the sand verbena, and can’t quite tell, but maybe a smaller milkvetch in da middle?  Hmmm, nope, on a closer look, don’t think so...
That one is a wall hanger, and looks good here in da hood. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You actually put yours on?  I must be a some kind of weirdo. :lol:  

I personally take pride in the fact that my brotherhood, epo stickers and shirts, slappy racing stickers, DOTM sticker have never been adhered or worn.  

Best memories from times past with the stick man!  
No sir, I still have all of them... I was just saying that now I'll have a matching pair :lol:  

Well if y’all gonna post ho in Slaps hood, da least you could do is post a beautiful pic of Mother G for Slap, or yer McSlappmachine, and share in da beauty, If not, head on over to da post ho lounge...or Slap is gonna sick LRS on ya...

20210312_183333.jpg

20210312_183346.jpg

Back