When is your 1st trip of the season?

Oh chit!

That sucks...

What happened to his whole, "We can't make people get the vaccine, that's not our job!" 

Oh yeah EFF the EFFING DEMONCRATS...say one thing then flop to fit their effing agenda!

F*CK JOE BIDEN!!!!!!!!

So, what does that mean for your work? Are you out?

Sorry man.
They said they follow osha and labor board mandates. They are working on when that mandate will become effective and if they will have the ability to offer testing. 

if it comes down to my job or the jab. They will have to fire me. 

Took me 12yrs to get here and now it can all be gone. I won’t be able to go to a contractor either. 

so I will have to move out of state or start another career path. 

to move out of state we would have to leave my oldest behind as her dad won’t let us take her. 

Im stressed the Eff out. 

Glamis,.. first trip will be Thanksgiving.. buy we run a different program than 90%, we go Sat-Tue/Wed before Thanksgiving day. In the sand car days, it was a 7-10 day trip including Thanksgiving.. I see all the rigs coming in and the rangers 50+ posted up as we leave and don't miss the sh__ show. That pre-weekend/week is for us older dudes that just want the place for ourselves.. plus our kids are outta school so that's been the deal.. plus I don't get sh__ from family for missing Turkey Day with family.

.. so that's the first GLAMIS trip, but I'll hit Calico before then if I have the time.

Everyone keep your heads on a swivel,.. teach your kids and newbies about drop-offs and cross traffic... hate those RIP threads.

Sincerely,

abc

PS. I'm about at 40 years (50 in March 2022) going to Glamis.. must be in my DNA by now... nothing compares to it IMO.

Haloween or week of.Be different this year as wife and son have less time off with jobs then daughter in sports and my sch is flexible.They will go 1-2 times and i will probably do a few but more midweek.

Probably going to get out there for Vets. Would like to get out there earlier to test out the new moho and a couple new bikes, but daughters softball and kid's school stuff has gotten in the way of that.

Looking like 1st Vets weekend for us in about 5 years. I usually like the weekend between Vets and TG. Kinda my sweet spot.

87AF454A-F42E-4321-8C59-CF3CCD1EA655.jpeg

Back