When is your 1st trip of the season?

URCLEVER

Reaction score
I am looking to see when everyone's 1st trip is? I am not enjoying the crowded holidays anymore. I guess i am getting old and cranky.  I like having the space and parking, but I am thinking of rolling out the weekend before Halloween to do some test hits on the new to me Funco. Otherwise Vets is my start of the season. thoughts..

Canceled the season. 

We were upgrading our rig and sold truck and trailer. 

Just bought a more capable truck to pull a decent size 5th wheel. 

But got the news the Biden’s mandate is coming to my work soon. 

Selling the truck today or tomorrow. New hitch is for sale. And hoping Jim Tuck forgets I verbally committed to buying a new Vortex 3016 when he gets them. 

Eff Joe Biden

Was going out this Columbus Day weekend but got truck issues.

Vet's is the next plan.

As soon as I get my car back and the weather is below 90 I will be ready to roll.....

Vets weekend.  LOL

Vets weekend is looking like the first trip.  Normally try to sneak out in October, but probably going to hit up the local desert this month. 

Should finally be prepped for the season by the 24th of this month :bangin: so Halloween will be the first trip, shake down and get storage situated, then back out for the following weekend and a ~11 day run for Veterans Day, a week of travel, and then back for another 10+ run with turkey day

Last edited by a moderator:
Canceled the season. 

We were upgrading our rig and sold truck and trailer. 

Just bought a more capable truck to pull a decent size 5th wheel. 

But got the news the Biden’s mandate is coming to my work soon. 

Selling the truck today or tomorrow. New hitch is for sale. And hoping Jim Tuck forgets I verbally committed to buying a new Vortex 3016 when he gets them. 

Eff Joe Biden
Oh chit!

That sucks...

What happened to his whole, "We can't make people get the vaccine, that's not our job!" 

Oh yeah EFF the EFFING DEMONCRATS...say one thing then flop to fit their effing agenda!

F*CK JOE BIDEN!!!!!!!!

So, what does that mean for your work? Are you out?

Sorry man.

Back