When Enough is enough

The disrespect of the flag rely grinds my gears. My son moved out about a year an a 1/2 ago. Fullerton.. maybe it was Anaheim.. .anyhow, right off the freeway, not a great neighborhood IMO. Anyhow, prior to him moving in, BLM protesters/marchers grabbed and burned the American Flag that his roommates had up. I was doing my flag project and still had one left in my Suburban and gave to them, last one.

The street they were on was a few blocks from the freeway, residential and they have a huge/long front yard/driveway so they had to come all the way to the street to pull that crap. 

I would have no problem had the home owner (renter) shot someone doing this. That's an infidel terrorist attack IMO. Defend the flag and if they start attacking, open up.

Take a stand.

.. I'm moving to Montana..

abc

I love "Mr Inbetween", a show about a bouncer/assassin/proponent of respect. Two punks bumped into his little girl, then talked sh1t when he said something. So he put one in the hospital and ended up in court ordered anger management class over it. Here he is explaining why there are so many arseholes in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back