What’s your Favorite Hot Sauce

If you’re in San Diego area. Valley Farms Market in Spring Valley has Truff and Hoff’s and tons of other hot sauces and BBQ Rubs. Family owned local store great people 

Franks

To quote their commercials....

"Frank it up."

"I put that Frank on everything."

Franks

To quote their commercials....

"Frank it up."

"I put that Frank on everything."
i-put-that-on-everything.gif

I love this stuff. It’s hot and super tasty.
Those are really good. Haven't seen them around in a minute, I'll have keep an eye out. 

I dig a little sweet with the heat and these are always in the rotation:

island1_365x365.jpg

51RTacAMpKL._SL1080_.jpg

After my heart attack 3 years and a month ago I have kept my sodium to a max of 2000 mg per day. No more good salty sauces. Found some good ones with no sodium and this one is my favorite of the bunch.  I believe proceeds go to charity as well. 

hot sauce.jpg

Gonna have to give this one a go.  Dude was Mike Campbell's (Tom Petty's Heartbreakers) guitar tech for years.

image.png

Cholula, Tapatio, and a while ago I started using https://butthurtbrand.com/.  Paul runs the pro-2A "Legally Armed America".
Unable to edit my post, so I am quoting it above to now warn against Butthurt brand. I'm not sure what's going on there, but I had placed an order in November(?) and never received it. They ship USPS, and I did legitimately have an order get lost in the mail previously, so I waited a while before I started emailing. Never got a response. I emailed numerous times on the email provided on the invoice, a few times via the "contact us" box on their site, on a second email from one of his other sites, and I left a voicemail on a phone number from the other site. All with zero response. I ended up reporting it to my CC company, and they charged it back to the vendor.

Buyer beware!

Last edited by a moderator:
No love for Crystal? 
Not since she broke up with me in 8th grade..

Had a taste of a habanero sauce made by the cook at my local the other day. chit was epic, tons of heat and even better, tons of flavor.  It can be ordered off menu and I'm thinking a breakfast burrito might be in order today . . .

Back