What Truck Stop App or Card Do You Like?

Yea. It was a no go last weekend. Plus they were out of passes. I'm losing faith in Red Earth.
I went there once BecUse I need race gas and diesel simultaneously. That aspect was convenient. But pulling into the place and the line inside to pay was not convenient. 

I went there once BecUse I need race gas and diesel simultaneously. That aspect was convenient. But pulling into the place and the line inside to pay was not convenient. 
Red Earth is $1 less per gallon than the AM/PM in Salton City

Red Earth is $1 less per gallon than the AM/PM in Salton City
That’s why we frequent the place so much. Cheap diesel. I’ve ran it for years in my old DP and never once had a problem. Some people would rather pass on by and pay more. 

It can be a pain in the ass to get into the place going NB. You have to cross SB traffic and then again when you leave plus enter NB traffic from a standstill. Going SB is a breeze though. 

Used the TSD card this weekend at the Loves in Westmoreland. Diesel was 4.99 at the pump. After all said and done with the card The price per gallon was 4.73. For reference red earth was around 4.50. 

I got my card in the mail late last week. Process was easy peezy. I did pay the $20 expediting fee so I could get the card before we make our drive from Colorado to Oregon with the new Moho. 

Based on the app it looks some of the Love's are where you get the best deals. Too bad they really only get discounts at Love's and T/A. Lots of Pilot stops where I travel. Red Earth is great if you have access to it or similar tribal land stops. They are hard to beat but not all offer as good of pricing as Red Earth. 

Pilot and Flying J have a Discount for Good Sam Cardholders. I save 5 cents a gallon on gas, and Dumps are usually 5 Bucks. Propane is supposed to be cheaper too, but hasn't always worked out that way.   It's not much, but pays for my card, and I still save at Good Sam campgrounds.

Back