what the Ph is going on with Fuel prices????

Bobalos

Reaction score
One of the ladies @ work said she saw $4.50 on the way to work this morning....

and fuel on the east cost appears to be or fixin to be a huge ass problem...

It's an Embarrassment to our National Democracy. Are you sure this is what America Wanted?? And it's happening!! Peace

no no no 

that's all conspiracy stuff  🤣.... along with blaming joe obiden  for why there were several restaurants in chino closed today due to not having any product ?
On Sunday night I ran up to the local Smashburger, Next to it in the strip mall is a Jimmy Johns and some new franchised Thia place. I have seen a few of them never been inside though.Well at 5pm the height of the dinner rush Smashburger had 10 people waiting, Jimmy Johns had people aiting and the Thia place had a sign on the door.  Closed due to lack of help.

This isn't the first time I have either seen a sign or experienced it. At the McDonald's in Parker the sign on the door said it's only the cook and me here right now please be patient. 

The Pandemic might just about be over but the long lasting effects are only starting to show up.

In the normal world when you can not supply a product, its YORE fault and you have to deal with it.  

In some industries that are totally controlled by BIG $$$ people make the normal guy pay more for for a product.  

But in the real world, if you are busy, cant get parts or backed up, you can not charge double for yore service. (would be nice)

Now on another note, when there is a surplus quantity of gas, the pump price usually drops, so if the pipeline can not deliver gas, shouldn't there be a surplus at the refinery causing the fuel price down?????

Mericans are like sheep and cows being lead to the slaughter house, they just follow the one in front of them.

On a good note, Bill Gates was a NASTY like Tiger!!!!!! 

I have a friend and a board member that owns a couple of fuel stations, Big part is Texas,  

Texas is pretty much screwing us for a couple of reasons, 

They are still making up for the Frost on pant issues 

Labor supply is low,  low everywhere no one wants to work, 

Also the Plastic industries are taking huge amount of resources from petroleum 

Supply and demand, huge stock of oil when no one was traveling, now that travel is more and more, and production was cut back, it is easy for them to raise there price, 

another reason is just jumping on the ban wagon,  ( Wood and other raw materials are going up, so everyone is going to do the same )

last is just changing hands in the Election, when parties get scared or feel less stable prices will go up,   

He makes about .10-.20 per gallon rest is rack pricing and taxes,  he would rather sell race fuel that is where the money is at, but just not a lot of demand, 

and FYI,  Premium is its own fuel and Regular is its own fuel,  midgrade is used with a blending pump,    

9u7vsyotqqy61.jpg

^ ^ ^ Lame.  Kinda curious though.  Did any local state officials make statements this past week tell  people to chill out, not panic, act as good members of society ?

Back