What do you think. Leaking side wall.

It was one phone call to them and the person who answered said just add sealant. Listened to my disappointment and repeated add berrymans. 

Here I am. 

I'm going to unmount and drive out there. No time for this Crap. But that's what I think needs to be done. 

Heaven forbid I run this tire and the side wall craps out. No one's gonna give me a tire then. 

I try to get people to do the right thing. I always do. But seems I just need to be pee pee to get what's right. 

Not a pee pee, don't want to be a pee pee, but gawd dammit I'm tired of getting pee peeed.
Believe the whole point of buying something new is so you don't have to deal with it for a while.  Coming out of the bead?  Sure, that could be the tire, could be the rim.  Out of the sidewall of only one of your new tires?  Nope.  Try again.

Years ago I got a set of Haulers from Rocky Mountain.  Aired them up and put them on the bike, walked out an hour later and one is flat. Pulled the tire and put it in the pool. Was leaking right at the shoulder of the tire where they buffed it down to far.  Wasn't able to patch and like you I knew if I ran it and it tore I would be SOL.  Sent it back, they replaced.  Now though it might not be as easy. Right now I am on a list for mid August or early Sept for tires.  Rims I don't even know can't find what I want and they have been on back order sense June.......2020

It was one phone call to them and the person who answered said just add sealant. Listened to my disappointment and repeated add berrymans. 

Here I am. 

I'm going to unmount and drive out there. No time for this Crap. But that's what I think needs to be done. 

Heaven forbid I run this tire and the side wall craps out. No one's gonna give me a tire then. 

I try to get people to do the right thing. I always do. But seems I just need to be pee pee to get what's right. 

Not a pee pee, don't want to be a pee pee, but gawd dammit I'm tired of getting pee peeed.
NO Crap,  I feel the same way.  Sooo tired of getting screwed over.  All I have been dealing with for the pasted 8 months. 

I have to say - its a bad tire - it is likely a replacement will be better -  you have to get them to replace it  thats  customer service-  they can take up the issue with the vendor - I hate saying it, but quality and customers go down when we are situations like this

the bigger question is whether they will have replacements in stock?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back