What do you run for power steering

How has it been so far @r3meyer? Honestly thinking about going to electric. Had a steel braided line arc out on the battery and leak fluid all over the floor of my car. Talk about a mess.
So far I love it.  I took a HUGE hit last trip with a washed out section in that valley between the drags and sunset.  Hit it going about 30MPH with full brakes and let off before impact.  Soaked it right up.

I like the idea that your rack has the sacrificial wear bars/plates (not sure what you call them) I can just service each start of the season and that the rack is sealed.  Just like CV maintenance, it will become part of my thing.

so you guys going electric was are you using?  is this the one that everyone has been using in the past or something updated or aftermarket?

So far I love it.  I took a HUGE hit last trip with a washed out section in that valley between the drags and sunset.  Hit it going about 30MPH with full brakes and let off before impact.  Soaked it right up.

I like the idea that your rack has the sacrificial wear bars/plates (not sure what you call them) I can just service each start of the season and that the rack is sealed.  Just like CV maintenance, it will become part of my thing.
Its my favorite rack for the sand because its sealed. Might make the switch next season...

Back