What are your top 3 things you like about a model of UTV

Rhino 700

Universal fun, Mountain or Dirt Trails, Open Desert or the Dunes it can be fun anywhere.

Got everyone out of camp, whole family can now tag along on rides together, seats 4. We only had quads before.

Was a great overall buy, value is same and easy to maintain. Doesn't hurt to see it sit in the garage for periods of time, when we are busy doing other stuff.

Rhino 700

Universal fun, Mountain or Dirt Trails, Open Desert or the Dunes it can be fun anywhere.

Got everyone out of camp, whole family can now tag along on rides together, seats 4. We only had quads before.

Was a great overall buy, value is same and easy to maintain. Doesn't hurt to see it sit in the garage for periods of time, when we are busy doing other stuff.

"Game Changer" almost 20 years ago :lol:

This is my nephew.  His is stock Rhino...sorta, it seats 4 and has a dif cage.  The suspension and motor are stock.  He breaks things fairly regularly (Rack & Pinion, something inside the Trans).  That said, not sure what sort of life it had before he got it.  He runs mostly in 2wd as a 660 bogs in 4x4.  He starts out and then planes out (a boat term) and then runs in 2wd.  I haven't riden in the dunes, but I have been riden around a bit.  

Back