What Are You Listening To

Sidewalk Surfing in NYC

View attachment 40196
Not music related...but this was on one of my feeds this weekend..

5389ff4cbc5b29169bb505c52ed0af27

Not music related...but this was on one of my feeds this weekend..

That is a classic pic.  Out here, there is a weekly newspaper called Easy Reader that covers local South Bay issues.  Back in the 70s, the staff photographer was named Spot.  He documented the Hermosa Roller Skating / Skateboard scene back then before becoming the in house producer of Media Art studios, where the first Black Flag records were recorded. 

He later moved to Texas apparently, but a few years back released a Book called The Sounds of Two Eyes Opening that published hundreds of photos from his collection. 

It is epic and contains a many pics like one above, band pics from the notorious "Church" were BF lived / rehearsed (as seen in the Decline of the Western Civilization) and young girls in various poses / parties / roller skating.  It's epic and if yo can find a copy, it will set you back over $500.  .  .

51TcVkhiNkL.jpg

soteo-06.jpg

soteo-05.jpg

That would be a rad book to have, ton of those pics posted on Pintrest, now I know their source.

:thumb:

I've been stuck on the 70's for about 3 months now.   :sexywave: is losing her freaking mind... :lol:

Back